Many issues

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 week ago #11568

I am finding alignment and many other disheartening issues on www.daltonwatson.com using Hikashop that are beyond my competence to fix.
Complete list attached. Is there anybody I can pay to whip through them and fix?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 1 week ago #11573

There is no attached file to your message.

13 years 1 week ago #11574

I thought I attached an Excel file but will try again

13 years 1 week ago #11577

If you're not able to attach your file, you can upload it on your website and give a link to it in your message.

13 years 1 week ago #11594

Until I manage to load excel sheets to this post, here is a draft list of issues. Some of them have been addressed in the forum but I am not technically versed enough to make code changes:

Size of thumbnails is too small in relation to image

Read more button missing from bottom of displayed text
Add to Cart button lacks formatting
Price is too far from image when images is horizontal
Horizontal image impinges on price and add to cart
How to link events to products

User Menu appears when search function is used
How to remove boldening of italics in text
Uploading multiple images/ editing images without starting from scratch
Distance between Num and numeric display is too small

Change default address away from Rhone France

Add to cart symbol disappears

Missing icons on payment page
Changing sequence of images

How to disable Add to Cart when book is forthcoming?
Visa is not shown at Checkout
New books are not appearing within Book List but at the top
No gap between image and price
Quantity and price misalignment
How to remove the "each" sign
Silly home sign appears on the Contact list
How to set display page panel so that all is always the default value

13 years 1 week ago #11634

The size of thumbnails can be changed in the config under the tab files. You will have to delete the folder media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails via FTP so that hikashop automatically recreates the thumbnails with the new size

There is no read more button by default. You can easily add it: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...n-not-available.html

The add to cart buttons do not have any formatting so that they will use the formatting of the buttons in your template. If you didn't set any formatting for buttons in your template, you can go in the config under the tab display and change the button style from normal to CSS to have a default styling applied to the buttons

Prices and images display can be changed with some CSS. I can't give more info without a link to the page

Events ? What are you trying to do? Without more information, it's hard to say.

The user menu appears because of the itemid. You might need to set the itemid in the search plugins options

Bold/italics can be changed with CSS. I can't give more info without a link to the page

There is no image edition tools directly in hikashop

The distance can also be changed with CSS. I can't give more info without a link to the page

You can change the default country and state by going in the menu Display->Custom fields

I don't understand the sentence "Add to cart symbol disappears", please provide more information.

If you're missing icons, it's probably because you didn't set them in the payment plugins options in the menu System->Payment plugins. The sequence can be changed there

You can set a sale start date in the future to disable the add to cart button

Visa ? For payment ? The image ?

New books not appearing ? Do you have a link to that page ?

Prices and images display can be changed with some CSS. I can't give more info without a link to the page

Price/quantity alignement can be changed with CSS. I can't give more info without a link to the page

The "each" text, as well as any text in hikashop can be changed in the config under the tab languages.

Home sign ? In the contact list ? There is no contact list in hikashop. The contact component is a joomla component.

I don't understand your question about control panel default value ? Please provide more information.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds