Forum improvement

• Thank you received: 3
13 years 2 weeks ago #12419

Searching the forum for answers can be really difficult because the standard Joomla search function is far too limited. Have you ever considered implementing something like iJoomla Search & Archive? Costs only $69.99

I use it here:
http://www.didero.nl/index.php/zoeken-op-de-site

For example type in ICE or Coolscan.
Very easy to set up.

Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by didero.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13060
13 years 2 weeks ago #12438

I'm not following you. The forum has its own search with lost of options: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/search.html
The joomla search is only for the documentation on our website and most of the documentation is also accessible by the help button on your hikashop which gives you corresponding documentation so that you don't have to search.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 week ago #13520

@didero, nice shop!

@nicolas, I understand what he means. When you are in the forum, the default Joomla! search is also very prominent. Beneath is the Kunena search. I was using the first one I saw to search the forum, and that was not a success, only later I noticed that the forum search was below it.

Maybe it would be a nice user friendly improvement to use one search extension to search all data on the site. The above mentioned looks good, but maybe Finder from JXTended would also work.

iDEAL for Hikashop by Dutch iDEAL experts

• Thank you received: 13060
13 years 1 week ago #13536

We'll add a search plugin so that kunena's posts are always searched on the search page for now.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds