How to add more info in Orders informations page

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 1 month ago #330587

Hi.

In my payment plugin, I need to add some additional information, at the Orders page as shown in screenshot.

I have to add informations inside Additional Information section, would be beter even to be able to create a new section there.

I have infos inside the onPaymentNotification, and from onPaymentNotification i should send to Orders page.

Lirim.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 1 month ago #330598

Hi,

It's not possible for a plugin to add its information to the additional area.
However, it is possible to create new areas with its information.
To do that, you can implement the trigger onAfterOrderProductsListingDisplay(&$order, $viewName) in your plugin.
$order will contain the data of the current order and $viewName will contain the name of the view which in this case will be "order_back_show".
You can directly echo HTML in that function and it will be displayed between the products listing and the history listing on this page.

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 1 month ago #330649

Hi,

Is there any way to insert some data in $order object from onPaymentNotification and to access them in $order object in onAfterOrderProductsListingDisplay(&$order, $viewName) function, or any other way to access data from onPaymentNotification(&$statuses) to onAfterOrderProductsListingDisplay(&$order, $viewName) function.

Thanks.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 1 month ago #330658

Hi,

Sure. First you could create your own table and store your data there along with the order_id so that you could then read it later it using the order_id for reference.
Otherwise, you could also store your data in the order_payment_params column of hikashop_order like that:

$params = $order->order_payment_params;
$params->my_data = new stdClass();
$params->my_data->blabla = 'text text';
$orderObject = new stdClass();
$orderObject->order_id = $order->order_id;
$orderObject->order_payment_params = $params;
$class = hikashop_get('class.order');
$class->save($orderObject);

In onAfterOrderProductsListingDisplay you should directly have your text in the variable $order->order_payment_params->my_data->blabla

The following user(s) said Thank You: lirimimeri

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds