Logout issue after purchase through my own payment plugin

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 1 month ago #330924

Hi,

I have developed a hikashop payment plugin, I noticed an issue, which I belive it is working fine in firefox. but in chrome I am having an issue (the issue may be in other browsers too, not tested yet in others).

In other words, in short, the problem shows if I follow these steps in chrome:
1. First make an order, in the payment gateway page cancel it.
2. Make an order, give wrong credentials in the card it sends me back as expected in the cancel / decline url.
3. Finally when I make an order and give correct card credentials and make a successfully purchase, it redirect me in the notify_url, but Loged out.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 1 month ago #330926

Hi,

To logout, you can either do it with PHP code calling the logout function of Joomla, or change the user session or remove the cookies on the browser.
So since it is linked to cookies which are stored and sent by the browser it's potentially possible that something on the browser side could result in is (an extension clearing the cookies for some reason for example).
But it could well be something else. For example, HikaShop Business has a "user group after purchase" setting in the products so that you can add a user group to a user after the purchase of a product. This can lead the system to logging out the user after the order is confirmed so that the user groups of the user are cleared. So nothing related to the browser, but it could happen if you had bought different products between each browser when doing your tests.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds