Creating custom field en product page area

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago #26996

I have intention to buy commercial version of HikaShop, but my English is bad, and I not absolutely understand some things.

1. License of "Essential" or "Business" is for one domain or I can install to other domain?
2. There is a possibility to create a field "Date" as a product option? (normal popup, with a date choice)
3. Whether it is possible to create by means of options some prices for a product, for example:
Product: "Entrance ticket".
"Adult" - (1) piece 30$
"Children's" - (1) piece 15$
The sum chosen (1+1=45) for payment.

Thanks!

Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by alexintras.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
12 years 6 months ago #27004

Hi,

1. You can install it to other domains, however, the support and services we provide are limited to one domain and to one year before renewal is necessary for the services and support to continue for that domain.

2. You can create a custom field of the table "product" (for selecting the date in the back end) or the table "item" (for selecting the date on the product page on the front end) and the type "date" via the menu Display->Custom fields. You will need the Business edition for that.
There is indeed a date picker next to the field to make it easy to pick the date.

3. For that you have several possiblities based on how you would like to see it displayed. You can use characteristics :
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#characteristics
or options:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options

12 years 6 months ago #27010

Thank you!
1. I try to create custom field "Date" (in "item") in your demo-site, is working, but field is not visible in backend order.
How I can view this field en Sales Order?
2. Then exporting Order to CSV, all data of product write en Cyrillic have broken encoding. Can you check this problem?

Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by alexintras.

12 years 5 months ago #30497

I was purchase Business edition of you product.
I have spent many days trying to realize the task described by me above in point 3, and should admit at me it turns out nothing.

I need create product ("Entrance ticket").
Every product, must contain main price for adult, and price for children (50% discount) optional.
Basic price (for adult, 45€) - hikashop box quantity (person, "+-")
And now is problem: then create Options "Childrens" with dropdown field characteristics "0","1","2" ("0" - with 0€ charge, "1" - 22.50€, "2" - 45€, etc.), the Total sum calculated like "hikashop box quantity" x "Unit price".
So, if I chose in the Product Options from dropdown field "1 children", and box quantity "2 adult", is not calculated like "22.50€+(45€x2)",
is calculated "(22.50€x2)+(45€x2)",

Where I commit an error?

For example: any Web for flight reservation or hotel booking.
For them is available two dropdown fields - quantity of adults and quantity of children.

Please, explain more in detail how it is possible to realize it?
(Sorry for bad English)

12 years 5 months ago #30517

Hi,

I'm sorry but I didn't see your questions in your post from a month ago.

1. The field will be visible if you turn on the listing/form display for it in the field options.

2. The export is done in UTF8 . I can export in japanese without any problems so it's the same for Cyrillic. The problem comes from your CSV reader which has to be setup to open the CSV in UTF8.

For example, imagine that you're selling shirts with different colors and different sizes. You will have two characteristics. One for the color, one for the size. The combination of both will be the variants of your product. So if you have 3 colors and 4 sizes, you will have 12 variants.
When you change a characteristic on the product page, it will select a different variant.

So, to go back at your case: you added two characteristics: "nb of adults" and "nb of children".
So you will have these variants:
0 adults - 1 children => 22.5
1 adults - 0 children => 45
1 adults - 1 children => 47.5
2 adults - 0 children => 90
2 adults - 1 children => 112.5
2 adults - 2 children => 135

That's the prices that you need to enter in your "manage variants" area of your product. Then, you will see that the prices will be correct.
I suppose that you didn't enter your variant prices correctly so it's not working as you want.

I hope I have explained well enough. Let me know if you still have questions on this.

12 years 4 months ago #30569

I apologize, but I haven't understood.
I was added 1 characteristic (children), with values "0", "1", "2", "3", "4", "5".
The price of this values is set "0" - 0€, "1" - 22.5€, "2" - 45€, etc.
Main price for adult is set 45€.

I just want, that the client could establish with signs "- +" quantity of tickets for the adult (from 1 to unlimite), and choose in dropdown field option quantity of tickets for children ("0" - default to "5" max).
Then calculate ("main price for adult" x "quanity") + "price from caracteristic").

I have to add second characteristic "Adult"?
But then what function will be of "main quantity box"?

12 years 4 months ago #30588

Ok, so if you want to have only one option on your product page, you shouldn't use a characteristic but an option.

With characteristics, the price of the variants REPLACE the price of the main product.
With options, the price of the options is added on top of the price of the main product.

That's why it's not working like you want.

So you should look at the options documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options

Let me know if you have more questions on that.

12 years 4 months ago #30713

As a result I have made it in another way. Thanks!

12 years 4 months ago #30715

I have some questions more :-)

1. How change default URL of "component/hikashop/product/cid-1" by for example "component/shop/product/cid-1"?
2. Than enter to "component/hikashop/product/cid-1" (or other product page), only displaying modules with setting "Display on all page". Other modules, is not showing but they are adjusted to "Display on all page excepting (on some pages not related with shop)"?
3. The signs "+-" on right side of quantity box appears down, not aligned to right side. How I can adjust it?

Thank you!

Attachments:

12 years 4 months ago #30750

1. It depends.
If for example you create a hikashop product show menu item via the joomla menu manager to access your product, you can set anything for the URL. But apparently that's not the case. I don't have enough information on how you got this URL to be able to give a precise answer.

2. I'm not following. Could you explain more what you want ?

3. You should be able to do that with CSS. I would need the URL of that page in order to help you.

12 years 4 months ago #30997

How it is possible to adjust display of this fields? (see attach)

Field 1 - (characteristics) is aligned to bottom, but I would like to medium.
Field 2 - (product quantity) signs "+" "-" is also aligned to bottom, how to centre medium him, and increase size?

Attachments:

12 years 4 months ago #31023

You should be able to do that with CSS. I would need the URL of that page in order to help you as it depends on the CSS of your template which I don't know.

12 years 4 months ago #31040

Thank you!!
This page, for example:
www.novodreams.com/hola-costa-brava

12 years 4 months ago #31063

Both problems come from your template CSS which defines this:
html, body, div, span, applet, object, iframe, p, blockquote, pre, a, abbr, acronym, address, big, cite, code, del, dfn, em, font, img, ins, kbd, q, s, samp, small, strike, strong, sub, sup, tt, var, b, u, i, center, dl, dt, dd, ol, ul, li, fieldset, form, label, legend, table, caption, tbody, tfoot, thead, tr, th, td {
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
border: 0;
outline: 0;
font-size: 100%;
vertical-align: baseline;
background: transparent;
}

The vertical-align: baseline; is the problem.

So you could add the CSS below to force the vertical alignment:
td{ vertical-align: middle !important; }

12 years 4 months ago #31109

Merci!
Gracias!
Thank you!
Спасибо!

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds