Discount price problem

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago #42959

I just purchased the essential package and encountered some problems.
I'm using J2.5.2 and the latest Essential package.

I managed to change the discount price display to SGD$ 225.00 SGD$ 300.00 each on the product listing page. But in the individual product listing page, it still shows SGD$ 225.00 -75.00 SGD$ each.

1. I would like both places to show:
Price: SGD$ 225.00 each
(SGD$ 300.00)
Discount SGD $75

Is this possible? If yes, can you give me instructions on what to edit? I tried following the instructions you gave to others with similar issues but it didn't work.

2. If the above cannot work, I will settle for both places show: SGD$ 225.00 each (SGD$ 300.00)
What should I edit?

3. Also, in all places, I would like to take out the "-" (minus sign) in front of all the discounts. That minus sign doesn't make sense at its present location and confuses buyers. Where should I edit this "-" sign out?

4. I would also like to turn off the "items in stock" on both product listing page and individual product page. Where to turn it off?

Testing environment:
Product listing page: s179343531.onlinehome.us/Joomla25_1234B/index.php/shop-all
Individual product page: s179343531.onlinehome.us/Joomla25_1234B/...ptop-camera-backpack

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #43100

Any assistance?

• Thank you received: 13082
12 years 1 month ago #43107

Hi,

You can do that by editing the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views. Doing what you want is quite involved so you need to know programming for that.

You should change the "show discounted price" option in the Display tab of the configuration for that so that you get the same display on the product page.

If you want, you can remove the - sign in the options of your currency via the menu System->Currencies.

You can add the CSS code below in the CSS front end file of HikaShop that can be edited via the Display tab of the configuration:
.hikashop_product_stock_count{ display:none; }

12 years 1 month ago #43226

Managed to get it to show:
Price: SGD$ 225.00 each
(SGD$ 300.00)
Discount SGD $75

Thanks for your assistance. Just a note, make sure you choose the correct template to edit.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #49352

Hi Maison,

Are you able to post an example of the code you used in this file. I have had a few cracks at it but I am very new to Php and break the software each time.

Thanks in advance

Pez

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds