Is HikaShop my solution?

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 week ago #47639

I have looked over HikaShop and it seems that it will do what I am looking for but I want to be sure before I test, yet another cart for Joomla!.

What I need to do:

3 Shopper Groups (Wholesale, Consultant, Public)

1. Wholesale will have a wholesale price

2. Consultant has a consultant price (+ multiple level discounts on certain items either by coupon(s) or another way)
Example:
Consultant has a product party and takes the orders by paper and collects the retail price for the items. The consultant then comes to the website and orders all of the items for the party but receives a 20% discount on the order (consultant keeps that 20% already collected and pays manufacturer consultant price).

The hostess of the party receives some items at 1/2 price for hosting the party and also receives 10% off of the rest of their order. The consultant needs to make this order so I am thinking that the "hostess order" would be a separate order from the "party order"

3. Public needs to be able to view all of the products with a retail price but not be able to purchase unless the item is "open for purchase" by the public.

Can you turn off cart functionality for a group of users? Can you turn on cart functionality for the public only on select items?

I have been pulling out my hair on this for a couple of weeks now trying to find a solution that will fit my clients needs. I would prefer to create only 1 website with one shopping cart that can do this, if not I am open to creating 2 websites (one public and one for wholesale/consultants)

If any one knows if HikaShop will fit the needs of this project and/or has any suggestions, I would be so grateful!! Thank you in advance. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 6 days ago #47801

Hi,

You can handle prices and discounts for different user groups with the access level feature of the Business edition of HikaShop.
If a product has no price, you can remove its add to cart button. So using access levels, if a user do not have access to any prices of the product, he will not be able to buy it (it's a possibility which can also be deactivated).
If you still want to display a price in that case, you will have to create a custom field of the table "product" in order to display the retail price for each product.

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 10 months ago #52115

Hi Nicolas, I brought the Business Edition of Hikashop one week ago and I'd like to accomplish the multiprice sistem described in this topic but I'm not able to edit the access level on my products.

Will you help me with this please, or, could you point me to the documentation about this feature.

Thanks a lot.

Daniel.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 10 months ago #52119

Hi,

In the prices area of your product edition page, there is an "access level" column with an icon on which you can click in order to open a popup and define the access level for the price:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...uct-form.html#prices

11 years 10 months ago #52125

Hi, I found the access level on price, but I can't find the icon to open a popup.

Here is a screenshot, could you please point me to the icon.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments:

11 years 10 months ago #52126

Hi, I found it.

The price has to be saved in order to alow the access level to work.

Thanks a lot.

Daniel.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds