possible bug in product listings

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 10 months ago #272284

Hello,

maybe this has to do with www.hikashop.com/forum/discount-coupon/8...-on-detail-page.html , I am not sure.

We have 3 products in one category (root) with 3 discounts, one for each product.
In the listing just one discount is shown, in the details page all are available. They are built and checked against each other - there are no visible differences (tax etc.).

So I have dumped the listing price output:
not showing discounted prices:

object(stdClass)#945 (10) { ["price_id"]=> string(1) "5" ["price_currency_id"]=> string(1) "1" ["price_product_id"]=> string(1) "4" ["price_value"]=> string(8) "52.40000" ["price_min_quantity"]=> string(1) "0" ["price_access"]=> string(3) "all" ["price_site_id"]=> string(0) "" ["price_users"]=> string(0) "" ["price_value_with_tax"]=> string(8) "52.40000" ["taxes"]=> array(0) { } }

the working one:
object(stdClass)#944 (13) { ["price_id"]=> string(1) "1" ["price_currency_id"]=> string(1) "1" ["price_product_id"]=> string(1) "1" ["price_value"]=> float(64.8) ["price_min_quantity"]=> string(1) "0" ["price_access"]=> string(3) "all" ["price_site_id"]=> string(0) "" ["price_users"]=> string(0) "" ["price_value_with_tax"]=> float(64.8) ["taxes"]=> array(0) { } ["price_value_without_discount"]=> string(8) "76.40000" ["price_value_without_discount_with_tax"]=> string(8) "76.40000" ["taxes_without_discount"]=> array(0) { } }

The only real difference I may is the string vs. float 'price_value' value.
It only appears if we do a manual price discount or percentual one on product(s), if I set category as discounted all is fine / as expected.
We got it to work by simply creating categories for each product, 3 ones were fastly done.
But if it should be a bug, you are welcome to get back to me.

Best regards, Pierre.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
6 years 10 months ago #272289

Hello,

Your return is interesting, and so can you please provide more elements, like :
- screenshot of your 3 discounts configuration page
- And an Url link to this listing in order to see it by ourself.

Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds