Discount on Category

• Thank you received: 5
5 years 3 months ago #301041

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1

Hi, i use right now the latest starter edition for testing.

what i need is a quantity price restriction per price for a category.
if the customer has more than five products of one product or different products from the category where the reduction is stored in the shopping cart.
so i need to automatically have a price reduction in my shopping cart for a certain number of products of a certain category.
in my scenario all of this products in this category have the same price. the price reduction starts from five pieces or more.
normal price per product is 9€ with VAT and the reduction price is 7,90€ with VAT.

what would the best way to archive this with hikashop?
maybe someone have something similar build up and can guide me here!?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 3 months ago #301043

Hi,

You can do that with the Essential or the Business editions by creating a coupon via the menu Orders>Coupons.
There, you can restrict the coupon by category (which you can't do with the Starter edition as the coupon settings are limited), enter a minimum number of products, and turn on the "auto load in cart if possible" setting of the coupon.
That way, the discount amount of the coupon will be applied automatically to the cart if there are in the cart at last the number of products you entered in the coupon for the category selected in the coupon.

The following user(s) said Thank You: n00bster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds