Discount from second product bought

• Thank you received: 4
3 years 4 months ago #327535

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.13

I am trying to solve a request for a discount rule in a Hikashop, but I can not figure out how to do, if it is possible at all.

The discount rule is, that you pay full price if you buy one product from some specific categories. If you buy two or more products from one of these categories, you will get a 10 % discount on product number two (and three, and four and so on).

Example: You buy three products. Product one is DKK 100, product DKK 200 and product three is DKK 300. Then according to the discount rule, you have to pay DKK 100 for product one, DKK 180 (200 - 10%) for product two and DKK 270 (300 - 10 %) for product three.

Is this possible using the buildin discount function in Hikashop?

Best Regards
Anders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 4 months ago #327537

Hi,

That's not possible.
The closest you can do is having either a flat discount when more than 2 products of a category is in the cart, or having a x% discount when more than 2 products of a category is in the cart and that x% will be based on the total amount of the products of that category in the cart.

Now please note that you also have AWOCoupon pro which integrates with HikaShop. It's a coupon/discount system with much more options than what's in HikaShop so you might be able to do what you want with it. I would recommend to check with them.

Otherwise, with the development of a plugin to calculate yourself the amount of the coupon it's also possible but will require PHP knowledge to do so.

The following user(s) said Thank You: anders.drejer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds