Features never added. Why should we Renew?

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Multisite
1 year 6 months ago #345229

I'll check and see their square plug, I'll also have web team check shipping things.

UPDATE: Community builder is blocking index.php?option=com_hikamarket&ctrl=vendor area of hikamarket since the update. I'm struggling to find what went wrong. Any thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13070
1 year 6 months ago #345228

Hi,

We use HikaMarket 4.1.0 and HikaShop 4.6.2 on our demo website and the vendors listing in the backend as well as the frontend login still works fine there.

You're saying that the "vendor listing is gone in the back panel". Do you mean that under the "HikaMarket main menu of the menu bar, you don't have anymore the "Vendors" sub menu ( i.imgur.com/5w2Lkwv.png ) ?
Or do you mean that when you access it it displays a blank page ? Or does it displays an empty listing of the vendors ?
Could you perhaps provide a screenshot of the situation ?
Also, if it's a blank page, please turn on the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and try again to access the page. It should display an error message with more information on what's going on.

You're also saying "Vendors can't sign up". Do you mean that they can't access the vendor registration form ? Do you have an error on that page ? Which error ? Or is it breaking when they click on the "register" button of the vendor registration form ? Do you get an error at that point ? Which error ?
Please provide precise information so that we can investigate the situation as it must be specific to how the websites are setup.

• Hikashop Multisite
1 year 6 months ago #345274

Yes to this

"You're saying that the "vendor listing is gone in the back panel". Do you mean that under the "HikaMarket main menu of the menu bar, you don't have anymore the "Vendors" sub menu ( i.imgur.com/5w2Lkwv.png ) ?"

As for the sign up, they sign up and when they click on vendor panel they get a blank page with our modules and etc on it.

1 year 6 months ago #345314

Hi,

1. And do you see the other menu items of HikaMarket ?
Could you provide a screenshot of what you have for HikaMarket in the menu of the backend ?

2. And so, with the "debug" setting activated in the Joomla configuration page, do you get an error message on that blank page ?
Could you provide the URL of the page and instructions to be able to reproduce ?

• Hikashop Multisite
1 year 6 months ago #345328
Attachments:

1 year 6 months ago #345340

Hi,

The only reason I can think of would be that you used the settings under the "access level" tab of the HikaShop configuration to restrict the "vendor" area of the backend so that users of some user groups don't get access to it and the user account you're currently using is not in these user groups.

• Hikashop Multisite
1 year 6 months ago #345362

Nope! GUESS WHAT! I fixed it and figured it out.

Long story, ready? Lets go!

I bought Front End Edition for the site, it wasn't the one I needed. So ya'll refunded us and we bought Multi Vendor.

Weird thing, here we go.

When Community Builder Updated. Some things happened.

It disabled the Vendor menu item on the back and front end for users and admins.

So with a wild hair up our az$, we checked all the privileges before getting a hold of you. Then we asked community builder, they were like "Naw, can't be us has to be Hika." After going through some things.

So Came the wild hair. We decided to backup hikamarket/multivendor, database tables (ahemm hopefully guy that is here who accused us of not being devs is here) the ripped out hikamarket. Then we reloaded it from scratch, fresh install.

HERES THE TWIST (MNIGHT SHAMALAMALAN)

1. When we loaded Multi-vendor, it didn't bring back the vendor menu item. Which is weird right Multi vendor is a better package than front edition.

SO we ripped it out again....

2. We found an old install of Front Edition in our archives, we loaded it for chips and giggles. THEN GUESS WHAT.

It flipping worked! The Menu came back. So then IDK... should i load Multi vendor that we purchased on top of it to get the rest of the features?

Lets see what you guide us to do oh wise ones :)

In the mean time, should i make a new forum topic for this for anyone having issues with this?

Also, I feel like we got off on the wrong foot... but then again we've been with you for a while and wanted to make sure stuff got addressed. So our staff mentioned that its what we do, bug reports for the State, Required software for different aspects of each industry by certain state departments and etc. So we figured, we could bug report and help fix Hika and boom, its SYNERGY. LOL i've always wanted to use that word.

So let us know.

1 year 6 months ago #345363

Hi,

If it's not the "access level", then having HikaMarket Front edition would be a reason for the "vendor" menu missing. But in that case, even the "vendor" access level should be missing in the HikaShop configuration. And you shouldn't have access to the vendor options in the HikaMarket configuration etc.
And I don't see how installing the front edition would add it back.
So there must be something strange going on if that's the case.
Could you provide a backend and a FTP access so that we could check the situation ? If so, you can use our contact form to provide the information in a private manner:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please include a link to this thread for reference.

Regarding your feedback before: we do appreciate people providing feedback and really take it into account. Getting angry and flaming is not necessary. You can just ask nicely for a feature and we'll add it if it makes sense. Most of the things we've added / improved in HikaShop oever the years have been done following feedback from users.

• Hikashop Multisite
1 year 6 months ago #345726

Well Idk what to say, it fixed it when we did that. It wasn't access levels we checked them all. Going to check the things you said were fixed like test environment for shipping plugins. I'll also check the square plugin, we have a license but it still doesn't look updated.

Is there anything you want us to test?

I don't think we need to proceed with giving you access since its rectified.

• Hikashop Multisite
1 year 6 months ago #345727

Doing the update to joomla 4.0 hika failed update checks

• Hikashop Multisite
1 year 6 months ago #345728
Attachments:

1 year 6 months ago #345731

Hi,

Regarding the Square plugin, to get the latest version you can go in the menu My account>My orders on our website. Open the order details for the order where you purchased the plugin. You'll see the download link for the latest version of the plugin.
Download it, and then install it on your website and you'll have it up to date.

Regarding the "update to joomla 4.0 hika failed update checks", these are not fails. It just means that Joomla found code in HikaMarket which isn't compatible with Joomla 4. And that's normal between our extensions support both Joomla 3 and Joomla 4 with the same files. And so, in some cases with have a check on the current version of Joomla and then we run the code for Joomla 3, or the code for Joomla 4. So if you just parse the code, you will find the code for Joomla 3, but it doesn't mean that it will fail on Joomla 4 since this code won't be executed. That's why it says "Potential" on your screenshot. Basically, it doesn't know. The goal of this screenshot is not to certify whether the extension will work on Joomla 4 or not, but if it finds a potential issue, to make sure with the developer that the extension will work fine on Joomla 4. And It's been 1 year that we've advertised HikaMarket as compatible with Joomla 4 so you can ignore these "Potential Upgrade Issue" for HikaMarket.

• Hikashop Multisite
1 year 4 months ago #347124

Thank you I have another note. Was the partner thing ever fixed? I saw a ticket from 5 years ago that there were bugs but we can't do anything.

Attachments:

1 year 4 months ago #347127

Hi,

The partners listing will only display users that have activated their affiliate account. For that to happen, you need to configure the affiliate mechanism with the settings of the Affiliate section in the HikaShop configuration.
If you don't want to use the affiliate mechanism, you can just disable the HikaShop Affiliate plugin in the Joomla plugins manager and the partners menu, as well as other menus related to the affiliate mechanism will be removed.
If you do want to use it, you want to check this documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...l#features_affiliate

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds