Cursor filter disappears with "force redirect" no

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
7 years 10 months ago #243309

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5

Hello!

I have a cursor filter in product listings, the problem is that in the filter module settings i had the "Force redirect" option to yes, i changed it to no because i don't want to get redirected anywhere, i want to see the products of the category i m in with the filtered prices, BUT when i set it to no that makes the module disappear from the product listing.

Why is that happening? (please don't suggest to update cause i can't wright now, my subscription has expired :) )

Thank you in advence

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13075
7 years 10 months ago #243333

Hi,

I don't see why the force redirect setting would change anything for the display of the filter module.
It must be something else.
Are you able to reproduce it each time you switch the option ? Wouldn't it be linked to some caching system ?

I don't think that your problem is related to the version you're using either but it's always a good idea to be up to date (for your own good).
(And you're welcome to renew your subscription. Remember that the support we provide is supposed to be only for active subscriptions...)

The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
7 years 10 months ago #243582

Hi nicolas,

i m sending you a link to see for yourself if you can, i don't know what might cause this maybe you will find out!

Thank you

• Thank you received: 13075
7 years 10 months ago #243623

Hi,

The issue is that you had restricted the filter to one category, and thus with the "force redirect" setting deactivated, the system enforces the restriction on the category for the display of the filter.
I've removed the restriction on the category (as I guess you don't want it) and it's displaying even with the force redirect deactivated.

The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds