Custom field filter values and limits

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 7 months ago #297614

Hi, i have a product custom field using multiple dropdown. I also have a multiple dropdown filter applied on this custom field. But i have issues with displaying limits in filter. Defined limits is set to"No" in config, but it still displays values limits like "1 to 2:, "2 to 3", etc.
1. How i can remove these intervals from filter?
2. I need to use hundreds of custom field values so its very time consuming to reenter all of them in filer, so is there a way to automatically load values from selected custom field in filter config?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
5 years 7 months ago #297616

Hi,

You should not enter any value in the filter. That way, the filter will automatically use the values from the custom field.
Entering the values in the filter is only when you want to have such "from x to y" selectors because you're entering numbers in the custom field (for example, if your custom field stores a number from 0 to 10000, you might want a filter with only three choices: from 0 to 500, from 500 to 2000 and from 2000 to 10000).

The following user(s) said Thank You: arnask

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 7 months ago #297644

great, thanks. Is there a way to import hundreds of values in custom field?

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by arnask.

• Thank you received: 13071
5 years 7 months ago #297645

Hi,

You could import the data directly in the hikashop_field table via your phpmyadmin. Other than that, there is no other import possibility for that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: arnask

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds