Saving Search Parameters between different menu items

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 6 months ago #298633

-- url of the page with the problem -- : rwcrawford.co.uk/new/index.php?option=co...g&Itemid=670&lang=en
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1

Hi

I have created two different menu items, one is a grid style view the other is a table style view. I have then created different buttons that switch between the two:

rwcrawford.co.uk/new/index.php?option=co...g&Itemid=670&lang=en

I have created a filter too. However, I would like the results for the grid style view to be displayed as a grid, and for the table view to be displayed as a table. So I created two filter modules and added the corresponding menu item id's. this works.

The issue is when you filter on say the grid filter and then press to view the table view the filter items are not transported over. If there any way I can get the link to each of the view's also pass the parameters of the filter? So that if you filter one view it switches to the same filter on the other view?

Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 6 months ago #298638

Hi,

If you turn on the "redirect POST mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration, you'll get the filter values in the URL of the page when you use the filters. So you can just get these parameters from $_GET and add them to the URL you're generating for the buttons so that the filter system can use them on the other menu item when you use the button.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds