Hika Shop problem with Search and Cart

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 5 months ago #299407

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No products found.

Good day to you.
I have problems with 2 key functions in my Hika Shop Component:
1. Search type filter doesn't work with profuct code. Previosly it did, but we decided to move product code from title to product page (example in attachment)
2. Guests of the site can't acess the menu type "Cart list".
I would gladly appreciate your answer asap.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 5 months ago #299408

Hi,

1. I suppose that you're talking about the search at the top of your website, next to the UA/RU language links.
This uses the Joomla search system not the HikaShop filter system.
So the settings relative to the search are in the HikaShop products search plugin that you can edit via the Joomla plugins manager.
Please check them and make sure that the product_code column is selected in the list of columns on which you want the search to be done.

2. The listing of carts is only available for registered users. Guest users can't have several carts, only one. I would recommend to use instead the "HikaShop cart page" type for your menu item to access the page of the current cart instead of the page of all the carts if you want the menu item to be accessible to every one.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad Boch

5 years 5 months ago #299457

Thank you for your help, Nicolas.
Actually I did mean the search filter, but we already fixed that, and thanks to you now our search in menu also works) And cart solution is also great) This menu type is exactly what I was hoping to find.

5 years 5 months ago #299561

Nicolas, one more thing. We have a series of problems in implementation in Russian vesion of website:
1. Cart (Menu Type cartshowdown) bugs from time to time.
2. When the user tries to register on the page of Cart (Menu Type cartshowdown) the system doesn't allow him to proceed with registration.
Please, help me to solve these problems as soon as possible.

Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Vlad Boch.

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 5 months ago #299564

Hi,

I'm sorry but we don't read Russian so I don't know where this cart menu is.
And please provide precise instructions to reproduce the problems you're describing.
Also, if you're able to reproduce the problems, please do a screenshot of the page so that we can see what happens.

5 years 5 months ago #299583

Hello, Nicolas.
I renamed the cart in English, so that it is easier for you to understand. Please see screenshots in the attachment. Error 404 occurs sometimes when a user presses "Order", and every time when a user tries to register at the same page. When user tries to register in separate page for registration, there is no error. There are also no errors with this in our main language of the website Ukrainian.

Attachments:

5 years 5 months ago #299616

Update:
Problem was with language assosiations, because we used system link type menu. Now it is solved. Thank you for your attention.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds