Range filter control don't work on mobile

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 5 months ago #300490

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox latest

Hi!
I noticed that the range filter can't be changed on mobile device. I worked property on desktop however.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 5 months ago #300496

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce the problem. The range filters on your link works fine on the several smartphones I tried.
Note that on mobile devices, since you don't have a mouse and can't do "drag'n'drop", you need to directly click on the bar of the filter where you want the square to move to and not try to move the square like you do on your computer.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 5 months ago #300525

I see... Sorry to bother for something so simple.

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 1 month ago #305031

Sorry, but we can not say that the range filters work perfectly on smartphones. Clicking on the filter panel at random is not what you would like to get. Is it possible to change the behavior so that you can drag the sliders?

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 1 month ago #305040

Hi,

The cursor system we use for that type of filter is something provided by the javascript library jQuery UI.
So there are two possibilities to change the way it works in mobile:
- have the jQuery UI change the behavior of the cursor system in their library (not likely).
- use another javascript library like for example refreshless.com/nouislider/ That's potentially a solution but it will require redoing the whole cursor type for filters. So it's not like just adding a few lines of javascript as a patch. That's actually something we have on our todo list for the future.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds