Remove filter – another bug

• Thank you received: 4
4 years 8 months ago #309206

-- url of the page with the problem -- : elodyprsteny.cz/snubni
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.0

Hello,

I noticed another bug on my side with filters.

Remove filter for slider not working as expected. When I click "remove filter" it doesn't reset cursor values to the default, but it keeps them same as in the previous filtering. You can check on my website and I also recorded video.

www.loom.com/share/d0a2ffc1674845058aca14197c4c0d6e

I think this is caused by dynamic display settings of filter (which is necessary for me), after removing the filter, cursor values are reloaded dynamically by the current content, which is already filtered by the previous filtering.

I hope it makes sense :-)

Filip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 8 months ago #309223

Hi,

It's probably caused by that dynamic display setting but there must be something else into play as I don't have the issue on my end.
Could you provide a backend and FTP acces along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can look into it ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

4 years 8 months ago #309225

Hello,

oh, I am sorry. Thank you very much, you would be very kind. I already send you access.

F.

4 years 7 months ago #309227

Hi,

Thanks. I was able to find the issue on your website and added a patch. It's working fine now. We'll add a patch on our end too for that.

4 years 7 months ago #309242

Hello Nicolas, thank you very much for fixing that!

I experienced one more issue with filters on my site.

If I check 1 checkbox and then I remove that particular filter, it gets back to the normal.

But if I check 2 and more checkboxes of one filter, and remove filter, it returns me 0 results always.

Please, check this video:
www.loom.com/share/7d68839d838344cda7b6aeade5f11ac4

Thank you,
Filip

4 years 7 months ago #309259

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I've added some patchs for this.
It seems to be working fine now.

4 years 7 months ago #309275

Thank you very much, Nicolas!

F.

4 years 7 months ago #309402

Hello Nicolas,

I noticed one more filter bug.

I tested it with the last version of Hikashop and original class filter.php – maybe something else play a role there, or maybe it is a regular bug

www.loom.com/share/83617d3807194630a6c7860e0ef00ee5

Please check it
Filip

4 years 7 months ago #309502

Please, did somebody seen my bugs? Do you have any solution for that? Thank you in advance very much, this is the last thing about functionality of Hikashop that I need to set up :-).

4 years 7 months ago #309584

Hi,

I was in holydays until yesterday so I couldn't look at the issue until now. I wanted to look into it today but I'm not able to access to the FTP access you had provided before in order to do some debug to be able to understand the situation and provide a patch.
Could you double check the access please ?

4 years 7 months ago #309598

Hello Nicolas,

Of course, no problem. I wasn't sure if you don't miss this thread since I wrote there a new issue after resolving the previous.

I will submit you a new FTP access in a minute. Please, make sure you will not rewrite any of previous patches, since you already made some modifications/patches in filter.php class.

Thank you!
Filip

4 years 7 months ago #309603

I am sorry, one more thing. I noticed that when I set filter in certain menu, this filter is here even after 1 day – before user reset it. Is there any way to reset it after leaving page or set some limit? Thank you, F.

4 years 7 months ago #309700

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.
I was able to debug the issue and added a few patchs for the cursors to work properly. It seems all good now on your website. I've also added the patchs on our end.

Regarding your second request, I believe that activating the "redirect POST mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration should help.

4 years 6 months ago #310823

Hello Nicolas,

please, I have one additional issue with this.

Let's say I set some filters, then I visit some product and I want's to get back in browsers to see again listing of filtered products.. It filter is reseted.

Can I have url of current filtering always visible? I explained it in this video:
www.loom.com/share/b57a0ca381b347d3bc435587b02d9f57

I tried:
1) set method of form to "get" in filter.php of view product => no effect
2) disable redirect post mode – with this setting filters will last forever (even when I leave website)

Please, could you give me tip how can I have url parameters visible even at 1st page of filtered products?

Thank you in advance for any help,
Filip

4 years 6 months ago #310880

Hi,

We actually looked at doing that while developing the new ajax filter and changing the URL of the current page without refreshing the whole caused the system to not work properly and we couldn't find at the time a way to do it without really reloading the whole page.
So I don't have any easy solution I can provide, besides disabling the whole ajax mode and have the whole page refresh for each filtering. If that's something you would like to try, you can add an entry with the namekey ajax_filters and the value 0 to the hikashop_config table via your PHPMyAdmin.

4 years 6 months ago #310909

Hello Nicolas,

Thank you very much. I believe you understand that need to set all filter again and again is very inconvenient for users. But.. I checked hikashop.js and find the code that you are talking about. There was this piece of code, commented:

*/
				if(resp.newURL) {
					var urlInHistory = resp.newURL.replace('tmpl=raw&', '', 'g').replace('filter=1&', '', 'g').replace('&tmpl=raw', '', 'g').replace('&filter=1', '', 'g');
					window.history.pushState(data, d.title, urlInHistory);

window.addEventListener('popstate', function(e) {
						if(window.location.href.includes('hikashop_url_reload=1')) {
							window.location.href.replace('&hikashop_url_reload=1','').reload();
						}
					});
				}
*/

So I uncommented and now it works as I needed. What particular issues you had with it? It really works like a charm. Only issue is that when you get back to url without filters, filters are not removed, but it is not such a problem.

Thank you,
Filip

4 years 6 months ago #310970

Hi,

I don't remember what issue we had. It was several months ago.
But we had many. We would have to redo some tests with this code now that the rest of the filter system is more stable.

4 years 6 months ago #310976

Okay, Nicolas, thank you very much. Filip

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds