HikaShop - Questions about filtering products by prices

• Thank you received: 3
3 years 3 months ago #328218

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.abierto.uy/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3

Hello

In the hikashop product listings, I have set a filter by price range, but I want to improve its functionality and I have two queries.
1- I need to know if it is possible to dynamically configure the range caps, according to the price of the lowest and highest priced product, the lower range is not so important, but the upper range is very important, because in the current way , the site administrator should be checking daily if a product has been published with a price higher than the configured range.

2- The price range filter uses a cursor to modify the range, the problem is that when moving the cursor, next to the button to clean the filter, a colon symbol ":" is displayed, inspecting the html code, the symbol It not seem to be included in an html tag, when cleaning the filter, the symbol disappears. How could I remove the symbol? What is the filter view? where to check if it is something that was wrongly encoded.
Attachment screenshot

Thank you very much, greetings!

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by zetap.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 3 months ago #328225

Hi,

1. Yes. You can activate the "dynamic display" setting of the filter for that.

2. I think it's an issue linked to the customization made by the template on the filters system.
I think the simplest is to do a translation override on the translation key CURSOR_TITLE_SEPARATOR
By default, it is:
CURSOR_TITLE_SEPARATOR=": "
So try to do the override like this:
CURSOR_TITLE_SEPARATOR=" "
and it should hopefully avoid the problem.
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify

3 years 3 months ago #328260

Hello, thanks for the answer

1- Can you tell me how to configure the price range filter, so that the upper limit takes the price of the product with the highest value in the list?

2- effectively, changing the translation override, the colon symbol is no longer displayed.

Thanks greetings !

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 3 months ago #328265

Hi,

Activating the "dynamic display" setting of the filter should do it, as I explained in my previous message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: zetap

3 years 3 months ago #328303

Hi, thanks for your response

It is correct, my apologies, I think that because of the translation I could not understand your answer.

Thanks greetings !

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds