Problem with Filters

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 10 months ago #333586

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.9.18 Stable [ Amani ] 21-April-2020 19:30 GMT
-- PHP version -- : Linux linux1467.grserver.gr 3.10.0-962.3.2.lve1.5.42.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Nov 9 08:11:18 EST 2020 x86_64
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome is up to date Version 91.0.4472.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I use the New Age Package of Jollyany Template.

I have a problem with the declaration and appearance of the filters! I want to have three or more filters and as soon as I create them, they automatically appear at the top of the page! I created a left section(part) and state there a module that I have created but the filter does not show me! so that I have my filters to the left of the products one below the other;

also when I added the left part the products have a different size than before.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
2 years 10 months ago #333588

Hello,

We will need to see by ourselves the issue context, and as well relative filter screenshot settings, please.
We have already have an Url link, but we need administrator access to be able to see the issue and be able to investigate.

Note : You have to use our Contact us form in order to provide secret reference, just don't forget to add an Url link to this subject in your message.

Regards

Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 10 months ago #333596

Hi,

We got your email with the backend access.
So first, if you don't want the filters at the top of the products listing but on a sidebar area, you want to turn off the "Filters" display setting under the "products options" tab of the settings page of your menu item:
i.imgur.com/BaAjOg2.png
That will remove the filters from the top. And you add them on the sidebar, you want to configure the "HikaShop Filter module" to display on the sidebar position of your template, and make sure that the "force redirect" setting is turned off and that the "display products listing" setting is activated.
I've done the modifications for you and here is the result:
i.imgur.com/RLn6hDz.png
Now, instead of one filter per module and three modules, I would rather recomend to have only one filter module with the three filters selected in it. It should work better and display nicer.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds