• Thank you received: 2
1 year 11 months ago #341377

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.1.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A

Greetings,

I'm not entirely sure where this post belongs on the forum; Google and Forum Search brought up some relevant information, all of which I've tried.

Firstly, I made a filter search module per instructions I found via the forums and/or documentation. It works great, but there's one peculiar thing about it, and it only happens on mobile when "Collapsable Filters" is set to "No," rather than "Mobile Devices." Simply put, there's no Search element exposed - it's simply a blank menu.

You can go to my site attached to this post, but I've also attached pictures to show what I mean by this. When it's set to "Mobile Devices/Yes" it works fine, but I want there to just be a simple search input and to not have the collapsable feature where you need to click the button.

Picture "Broken Element": What occurs when it's set to No.
Picture "Working Element": What occurs when it's set to Mobile Devices/Yes.
Picture "Expanded Element": What occurs when the element is toggled.

The goal is to have the search input bar, as shown in the "Expanded Element" picture, without having to toggle anything.

I've dabbled with the code a bit, trying a few things: making class="hikashop_filter_collapsable_title" toggle onload instead of onclick, commenting out class="hikashop_filter_collapsable_title_icon" and class="hikashop_filter_fieldset" etc. I believe the issue resides in class="card_body", but I'm not familiar enough with the language to know what to change.

I've left the option toggled to "No," if you'd like to see the behavior yourself. It appears to happen on all mobile browsers, but I'm specifically using the latest version of Safari on iOS.

Thank you.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
1 year 11 months ago #341379

Hello,

I have noticed that you use custom css and in at least 2 files :
- style_custom
- frontend_custom

We recommend that you put aside these custom views, to see if it solves your display problems.

If yes, then you will have to refine the custom code present on these files because what we see seems a little too general not to have an undesirable effect, see my screenshot :

Hope this will help you to achieved your needs.
Regards

Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Philip.

1 year 11 months ago #341422

Hi,

Apologies. That was my attempted fix, but I had forgot to remove it prior to making this post. I've now removed the custom CSS and the problem persists. Please note that it only occurs on mobile, as shown in the attached pictures; on desktop, I've achieved the desired effect (without the CSS code). I just want an open search bar, without having anything collapse or expanded. I do notice a null value when inspecting the mobile collapsable element when set to "No." Perhaps it has something to do with that?

Thanks for your time and input.

1 year 11 months ago #341427

Hello,

I'm sorry but I still see your custom (style_custom & frontend_custom), see my screenshot:

Follow me step by step :
- From Main HikaShop configuration go to Display tab
- Go to Css part
- There you have to switch Front-end CSS File for "default" & Styles for the front-end for "none".

So far, more investigate more we are convince that at least part of your problem is surely linked to these customs.
After we have anyway to be able to solve your problem see the default display.

Awaiting your returns to be able to progress on your subject.
Regards

1 year 11 months ago #341436

Philippe,

Perhaps I needed to clear the CDN cache. Everything should be updated the way you want it now, but the mobile filter stays the same - it has an awkward expandable button required to show the Search bar. I'm looking to have it be like it is on desktop, where there's only the search bar.

Thanks and apologies for the confusion.

1 year 11 months ago #341463

Hello,

Yes, we are able to see the default display, thank you !
Now from the current display, can you confirm that your "Collapsable filters" option is to define to "Mobile devices" ?

And if yes, then everything is normal and work as expected, and if you want to always have directly the search filter without have to click to open, then define your option "Collapsable filters" on "No", this will, if we understand you well to have what you need.

Regards

1 year 11 months ago #341481

Hello,

Yes. The issue is that it’s set to “No,” because my desired effect is to just have the search bar, like on the desktop version, as you described. However, the collapsible/expandable filter remains, even when it’s set to “No” (which it has been this whole time). Any ideas why this could be happening and how to fix it?

Thanks.

1 year 11 months ago #341483

Hello,

We're going to need to see this for ourselves directly in your backend as we can't figure out how this is possible, so can you send us the following:
- An url link to your backend (administrator access)
- Backend user references (with maximum Acl)

Note : Use our Contact us form to provide these elements and don't forget to add in your message an Url link to this topic.
Regards

1 year 11 months ago #341518

Good afternoon,

I was making you an account when I was notified of the Joomla 4.1.3 release. I updated and the problem solved itself.. I’m not sure how?!

My shop is now complete.

Thank you for your time and this wonderful plugin.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

1 year 11 months ago #341522

Hello,

Can't really say because in our last version there no fix around filer display, but maybe you have save some settings (reset ?) or settings have been overwritten by the update ?...

Anyway, happy to read that everything is now fine and that HikaShop meets your needs !
Don't forget that the best way to help us is to post a comment about our work in our Joomla Extensions Directory page !

Thank you for your kind feedback and we remain at your disposal!
Regards

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds