Hika shop Filter Modul not display

• Thank you received: 0
11 months 1 week ago #351075

-- url of the page with the problem -- : chem.revolte.hu/index.php/hu/webshop
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 4.2.8 Stable [ Uaminifu ] 16-February-2023 15:00 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hello My name is Aron. We use Hika Shop however the hika shop filter modul not showing . I Don't know what could be wrong . The position is good. Everything is turned on but the module title is not even displayed.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 609
11 months 1 week ago #351083

Hello,

It's possible that you didn't set the good position for your current template, check that your position is compatible with your current template.
And you can process a test with a default template (Cassiopeia for J4 or ProtoStar for J3).

Awaiting your returns to progress on your subject.
Regards

Last edit: 11 months 1 week ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 0
11 months 1 week ago #351117

Hello!
i tried to use cassiopeia theme but the module is not displayed. The position is good. We bought the them jollyany. and the filter is visible in the demo. but when I install the theme the module does not appear on any of the sample pages. I wrote to the developers but they don't deal with it.. any other ideas?

• Thank you received: 13037
11 months 1 week ago #351119

Hi,

It's probably that the filters themselves are configured to not display where you've configured the module to display. Either the filters are unpublished, or their "category" setting is set, which means the filter would only display in the selected category, and your page must not be the page of the products listing of that category.

Could you provide screenshots of the settings of your filters ?

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds