Save filter and sort

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
2 months 6 days ago #359285

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 118.0.2 (64-Bit) on MacOS Sonoma 14.0

Hello

My customer wants a back button in the shopping cart. This is not a problem in itself with a link to the menu item, but unfortunately all selected filters are then reset. Is there a way to save the set filters and the sorting, for example in a cookie?

With JS history.back the filters are retained, but as the shopping basket / checkout is created on three pages, this 'solution' does not work.

It should therefore also be possible to jump from page three of the checkout back to the product overview with previously set filters. Is this possible and if so, how?

Regards
Stefan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
2 months 6 days ago #359291

Hi,

Normally, if you have the "redirect post mode" setting turned off under the advanced tab of the HikaShop configuration (as it is by default), you should get back the filters as they were last when you access the page again.
At least, that's how it is on my test website.

The following user(s) said Thank You: smart web

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
2 months 6 days ago #359296

Many thanks for the quick help, Nicolas. 'Redirect POST mode' was actually set to 'YES'. After I changed the parameter to 'NO', it works as desired.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds