• Thank you received: 1
7 years 2 months ago #259227

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.b-em.de
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- HikaAuction version -- : 1.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox50.1.0 Safari 10.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Auction button shows nothing only a blanc page comes up

good morning support
I have the following problem with the template "auction" . I have done the written document configuration from "auction" and then the document "your first auction". I have printed out the documentation in german version. But i had also a look to the english version. I had done all the changes where described. I can see the "auction" button on my webside. i had done all the changes you have ordered in your documents. But nothing shows in the template wIndows "(Auction bid)" You can have a look to the homepage www.b-em.de . there is on the left side the onlineshop and the auction button. Please have a look to my page.
I´m waiting for your answer. If you want a direct connection to the system please give me a feedback.
I will give you an username and a password on the way you want to have it.
kind regards
Hansjörg Lauble

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
7 years 2 months ago #259234

Hello,

You're right, it will probably be easier for us to directly test it using a temporary back-end access to your website. You can send it using our contact form via :

www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please don't forget to add a link to that thread in your message.

Thank you.

• Thank you received: 1778
7 years 2 months ago #259359

Hello,

I think the issue is coming from the front-end template you are using on your website, so can you test it on other front-end template like default Joomla templates ?

Thank you.

Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds