Complete your order email

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
6 years 11 months ago #267864

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.tsumeb-gimnasium.com/_2017/
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5

Dear Team.

After the auction is finished, the customer gets an email (Complete your order). When I click on the link, I am redirected to the shopping cart, which I don't want.

Is it possible that the customers receive an email where they be redirected to the product they won, get some additional information and are encouraged to vote for this product. I cant find a way to configure that.

Regards,
Sebastian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 11 months ago #267877

Hello Sebastian,

Is it possible that the customers receive an email where they be redirected to the product they won, get some additional information and are encouraged to vote for this product. I cant find a way to configure that.

There is actually no option to do that because the purpose of redirecting your customer to the shopping cart is to pay for the auction he won so that you can receive a payment.

To do what you want a solution can be to directly edit the "HikaAuction : Auction winner notification" email via "Hikashop->System->Emails", and directly ask your customer to go through the product page and vote/rate for the product.

• Hikashop Essential
6 years 11 months ago #269762

Dear Mohamed,

I cant find a away that the auction product (auction is finished) is added to the shopping cart. Do i miss something? After the auction is finished, the user receives the email with the link and when clicking on it, it says Cart is empty?

Regards,
Sebastian

6 years 11 months ago #269763

Hello Sebastian,

Firstly can you show me how you configured your HikaAuction configuration page through some screenshots so that I can reproduce it on my end ?

Thank you !

• Hikashop Essential
6 years 11 months ago #269820

Hi,

Can I send you login details to the website?

Regards,
Sebastian

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 11 months ago #269821

Hello,

As Mohamed explained ; we first need to check your configuration and reproduce it in a local website ; so we can perform a patch.
If we need some access to your website ; please be sure that we will ask for it.

Thanks

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikashop Essential
6 years 11 months ago #269836

Please find the two screenshot of the hika auction config page.

Attachments:

6 years 10 months ago #269864

Hello,

Can you also make sure that the "Checkout legacy" option is set to NO via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Advanced" ?

Thank you.

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 9 months ago #273575

I just purchased HikaAuction and i'm having same issues with the link sent to my email to complete the order.
It redirects to a blank page and doesnt work.
Unfortunately, i won't be able to turn off the "Checkout Legacy" settings because hikashop 3 checkout isn't compatible with my template.
How can i rectify this issue without turning off Legacy Checkout settings?

Secondly, the product i wish to sell as Auctions is a digital product and it requires the Customer to fill in the phone no where they want the digital product sent to in the product page. I created an item custom field for it but it doesnt display on the product page probably because its an Auction. How can i correct this anomally because that input box is very important for the order?

Lastly, the features which i'll like you guys to introduce in the Auctions is the "Buy Now" button for people who arent ready to wait till an Auction ends and also a "Pay Now" button on the product page only visible to the winner of the Auction to complete payment once an Auction ends.

Expecting your reply. Thanks

6 years 9 months ago #273600

Hello,

i'm having same issues with the link sent to my email to complete the order.
It redirects to a blank page and doesnt work.

If you're still having that issue, note that a blank page only means that an error occurred but can't be displayed because the Joomla debug mode and Error reporting are disabled, can you :
- Activate the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that you can see if it display an error message which will help you to understand from what your issue is coming.

Secondly, the product i wish to sell as Auctions is a digital product and it requires the Customer to fill in the phone no where they want the digital product sent to in the product page. I created an item custom field for it but it doesnt display on the product page probably because its an Auction. How can i correct this anomally because that input box is very important for the order?

When the "checkout" link that's sent to auction winner will work on your end, your customer will be able to correctly set his billing address before paying his order.

Lastly, the features which i'll like you guys to introduce in the Auctions is the "Buy Now" button for people who arent ready to wait till an Auction ends and also a "Pay Now" button on the product page only visible to the winner of the Auction to complete payment once an Auction ends.

That's a good idea and we already added it on our TODO list, so we actually planned on developing that feature.

6 years 9 months ago #273678

After turning ON error and debug mode, i get the following notices & warning which i don't really think matters

Notice: Undefined index: mime in /home/hmwerbbn/public_html/mywebsite.com/plugins/system/jvframework/framework/libraries/helpers/minify.php on line 265

On the checkout page where i also get this warning

Warning: Missing argument 5 for plgHikashopAuctioncheckout::onCheckoutStepDisplay() in /home/hmwerbbn/public_html/mywebsite.com/plugins/hikashop/auctioncheckout/auctioncheckout.php on line 177

The main thing i noticed is, the link to "Complete the Order" sent to my email doesnt exist . When its clicked on, it redirects to a 404 page. Below is the link
www.mywebsite.com.ng/index.php?option=co...ckout&product_id=159

What next do i do?

Attachments:

6 years 9 months ago #273692

Hello,

If you are redirected to the Hikashop checkout using that link then it means that you have set the "Use hikashop checkout" option of your HikaAuction configuration page to YES, but it can't be used with the old Hikashop checkout ("Legacy Checkout" option turned on).

So, can you disable the HikaAuction "Use hikashop checkout" option and try it again ? Thank you

6 years 9 months ago #273761

Hi Mohammed,

I've turned off the "use hikashop checkout" but same link that redirects to an error page is still sent to my email after winning the Auction

6 years 9 months ago #273802

Hello,

I just checked the HikaAuction code, and you're right, we have an issue through the file "media\com_hikaauction\mail\auction_finished_winner_notification.preload.php" which is sending the wrong payment Link.

To fix it you'll just have to directly edit that file and change that line :

if(version_compare($hikashop_config->get('version', '1.0'), '3.0.0', '<') && $auction_checkout_mode)
By :
if(version_compare($hikashop_config->get('version', '1.0'), '3.0.0', '<') || !$auction_checkout_mode)
And test it again.

Note that this fix will be included through the last HikaAuction version that you can also download through our website.

6 years 9 months ago #273829

Yea, thanks a lot.
Its working now

Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds