• Thank you received: 2
1 year 6 months ago #345804

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- HikaAuction version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : brave
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : na

Sorry to have to post this but I seem unable to install Hika Auction and have been looking for any documentation on how to do this. If I try to install it as an extension I simply get an error message: Table 'dbs5213379.v638a_hikaauction_config' doesn't exist but without any documentation or guidance I'm lost. I've uploaded it by ftp to my server but how do I run the install.php file to configure it? Already having charset issues so apologies for sounding thick but I'm out of my depth. any links/advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
1 year 6 months ago #345810

Hi,

HikaAuction 3.2.0 is only compatible with HikaShop 4.4.4 and newer. That's why the installation doesn't work.
Update your HikaShop first, and then you should be able to normally install HikaAuction.

• Thank you received: 2
1 year 6 months ago #345814

Thank you. Now I have Charset errors, I can see some posts explaining but cant get my head around altering the tables in the database. Will post error messages when I get back to the pc.

• Thank you received: 13071
1 year 6 months ago #345818

Yes, we need the exact error messages you have to be able to understand what's going on.

Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds