Import Subscriptions - How to

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 7 months ago #277339

Is there a way to hide the Product 1 Creation Subscription when I'm an Active Plan subscriber ?

you could see to use product ACL on the "creation" product to avoid a user to buy several subscription "in the same time" ; but there is no need of more.

Is there a way to limit the Creation Subscriptions to 1 ?

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...limits-tutorial.html

Please understand that we are far beyond the HikaSerial and HikaSubscription context.
So if you have any further question about HikaShop usage and configuration ; please create threads in the HikaShop section of the forum.
HikaSubscription is in a beta phase and I need to get feedback on the component, I need to work on the component.

Thank you for your understanding

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 35
6 years 7 months ago #277504

Hi Jerome, thanks for reply. So:

- Is there a way to hide the Product 1 Creation Subscription when I've yet boughtit and I'm an Active Plan subscriber ?

Thanks and sorry, I'll ask on HikaShop.

Is there a way to limit the Creation Subscriptions to 1 ? = Cannot create another Product 1 Subscription if I'm yet an Active Plan subscriber.

Yes:
A - We are agree, setting "Product 1 > Quantity per order: 1" to avoid a user to buy several subscription "in the same time".
B - Using a "Limit" like: "Period" on yearly, "Type" on Quantity and "Value" on 1, "Product 1".

Thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds