HikaSubscription and Jomres - plugin

• Thank you received: 35
6 years 1 month ago #287399

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- HikaSerial version -- : 2.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.13

Hi guys,
as you know Jomres manage Subscriptions internally by adding users to its own "Subscription Packages".

Now, I want avoid Jomres Subscribe users using HikaSubscription that should add/remove etc. users directly to the Jomres Subscription Packages setted in Jomres.

Please, Do you have any suggestion on how to build an HikaSubscription plugin for it ?
I cannot find any Documentation / API...

Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 1 month ago #287401

Hello,

No I don't know how Jomres is working but for what I can see ; the "subscription packages" are just "plans". That's why creating a plugin to handle Jomres Subscription packages is not something useful since the subscription would be handle by HikaSubscription.

So ; would it be possible to have an explanation about what you want to achieve exactly ?

About the "subscriber" plugins, there is for the moment two plugins which can be used as "sample".
The first one is regarding the Joomla user groups and the second one to connect with Acymailing.
There is for the moment no documentation since a subscriber plugin still have some complex parts to be able to process several subscriptions in the same time (regarding the cron-task processing) and also have some code to no perform the "expiration" action if the customer have another valid subscription.
We hope that with future subscriber plugins ; we will provide a more simpler PHP interface for that kind of plugin.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds