• Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
4 years 10 months ago #306110

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- HikaSerial version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : various - all updated
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None

Under the Hikashop / System / Emails, I've encountered an issue.

Subscription expired - saved properly

Subscription expiration notice - did not save properly

www.divorcetoolbox.com/administrator/ind..._hikashop&ctrl=email

Request URL: www.divorcetoolbox.com/administrator/ind..._hikashop&ctrl=email
Request Method: POST
Status Code: 404 Not Found
Remote Address: 198.1.81.235:443
Referrer Policy: unsafe-url

I've tried to 'Save' as well as 'Save and Close', both with the same issue.

I've clear website admin / site cache as well as browser, optimized / repair all HikaSerial / HikaShop tables No luck!

I need to add a Subject and a BCC to the template.

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 10 months ago #306112

Hello,

I cannot reproduce your issue in my local website.
All emails can be edit and modify properly and due to the email architecture, there is nothing which could make an email work and another not.
Your "404 Not Found" message is very strange because it would indicate a problem within HikaShop or something related to a security plugin (or webserver) which would refuse the page submission and alter some content to make it incorrect.

I would recommend you to perform some tests with the edition of other emails. You can also try to perform tests in our demo website (but since it's not possible to write files, you won't be able to edit the mail content, but you should be able to edit the settings)
But, I do think your issue is not related to HikaShop or HikaSerial cores ; but to something else in your website or webserver.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 6
4 years 10 months ago #306149

Jerome,

I opened each email template and clicked "Save and Close" . The ones that saved properly are marked 'Yes' and the ones that goes to a predominantly blank site page as shown below.

1 Cron report Yes
2 Order administrator notification No
3 Order creation notification No
4 Order status notification No
5 Order notification No
6 Payment notification No
7 User account Yes
8 User account administrator notification Yes
9 Out of stock notification Yes
10 Order cancel Yes
11 Wait list notification Yes
12 Wait list administrator notification No
13 New comment Yes
14 A contact request has been made No
15 Subscription expired Yes
16 Mass action notification No
17 Wishlist sharing notification No
18 Serial: Mail to custom field No
19 Serial: Pack quantity low No
20 Subscription expiration notice No

FYI, I reverted the PHP version from 7.2 to 7.1 to 7.0 and 5.6 but still the same problem.

I'm at my wits end right now.

4 years 10 months ago #306150

Hello,

Since you do have that issue with other emails than the HikaSubscription one, I'm afraid that I can't do anything for you.
Please re-read very carefully my previous message and if you cannot find the plugin or security module responsible of your issue ; you will have to create a new thread in the HikaShop section of the forum.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Thank you received: 6
4 years 10 months ago #306174

Jerome,

So I set error reporting to Maximum and when through the process. After I click Save and Close, it goes to that blank page and no error is displayed. So I cleared admin website cache, went back to the email template to change and made no changes, then clicked 'Cancel'. It went to the same blank page.

I do get this message display:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgHikashopAddBcc_status_email has a deprecated constructor in /home/divotlbx/public_html/plugins/hikashop/addBcc_status_email/addBcc_status_email.php on line 12

Also, I was trying to make a change to the Affiliate area of the Configuration but when I clicked the 'Save and Close', I am now getting the same problem as I am with the templates so it appears the issue is not restricted to the email template area. I did test making changes to orders, users, payment plugins, shipping plugins, tax plugins, and products but did not experience the same issue. This is a bit disturbing. :(

FYI, I downloaded and installed just to see if any files might have gotten corrupted as well as I repaired / optimize all of the HikaShop tables. No luck! Got the same results.

Basically, all I need to do with the "Subscription expiration notice" E-mail is to add a title "Subscription expiration notice" and add a BCC email address. I've done searches in the database tables but I can't seem to find where this would go. I did searches for "Subscription expiration notice" and "bcc". I found the "Subscription expiration notice" template HTML but there was no field for the TO, CC or BCC fields.

If you can tell me how I can change this via PHPMYADMIN, I'll just manually change this one template.

Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by LukeDouglas.

4 years 10 months ago #306181

Hello,

Is there a problem with my previous messages ? Something not clear in them ?

Since you do have that issue with other emails than the HikaSubscription one, I'm afraid that I can't do anything for you.
Please re-read very carefully my previous message and if you cannot find the plugin or security module responsible of your issue ; you will have to create a new thread in the HikaShop section of the forum.

The email editing system is only related to HikaShop ; the settings stored in the HikaShop configuration are the same for every emails, only the email namekey is changing ; that namekey that you have in the URL while editing an email.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds