• Hikashop Business
2 years 7 months ago #335164

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.lepetitpotager.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Developer 92.0b7

Hi,

My clients are selling CDB products. They would also like to offer subscriptions with recurring payments (subscription of 3 months / 6 months / 1 year - with monthly payment ), a bit like what you can find at www.saveur-biere.com/fr/box-decouverte/3...-box-decouverte.html .

Could you confirm me I can do something like that with HikaSubscriptions?
Is it possible to set up shipping fees like in Hikashop?
Regarding the payment methods, does it work only with PayPal or can it work with ClicAndPay (by Crédit du Nord)?

Thanks a lot for your help

Sandra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
2 years 7 months ago #335179

Hello,

(You can post in French in that forum section if you want ; best is to add the tag [FR] in the topic name so other users will know).

Yes HikaSubscription allows you to sell subscriptions with different durations (x days, x months, x years).
If you want to let you custom choose the duration, the ideal solution is to create an HikaShop product with variants (each variant will have a link to the same subscription but with a different duration).

Regarding the shipping fee, it's related to HikaShop so it would be best that the HikaShop support team answer you (please open a new forum thread in the HikaShop section).
But regarding HikaSubscription and the recurring, if you enable a setting to not sell subscriptions and regular products in the same time ; HikaSubscription will use the entire order for the recurring, which means it will also use the shipping fee in the recurring price.

We have two payment methods which have recurring support.
ClicAndPay API seems compatible with the HikaShop recurring system but the plugin provided by Lyra Network is not using that specific API.
So it would require a custom development in order to create such compatible plugin.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 12
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 7 months ago #335182

Merci Jérôme !

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds