Advanced reports options - presale question

• Thank you received: 2
13 years 2 months ago #9009

Hello,

Please tell me if you have any plan to upgrade current report options to something more advanced or to add filters to generate desired reports. If yes, please tell me a time frame. I tried reports in your demo and unfortunately, doesn't help me too much. I'm looking for something like Magento reports if possible.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
13 years 2 months ago #9024

If you click on the edit icon on each widget, you can configure it differently and apply time frame filters, group sales per period, etc. Is that what you're looking for ?

13 years 2 months ago #9027

didn't see those options; i would like to see also what types of products i was selling and volume of sales by sales agents (users). It's possible?

also, in demo i added a custom field named "phone" (using item option). where i will find this value?

Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by mett.

13 years 2 months ago #9029

Sales per products or per user are not yet possible but will likely be added in the future. There is no time frame set. It depends on what users want and if they are willing to pay for the feature.

Custom item fields will be displayed on the product page so that users can fill them before adding the product to the cart.

13 years 2 months ago #9030

nicolas wrote:

Custom item fields will be displayed on the product page so that users can fill them before adding the product to the cart.

No, i mean where i will find it in export file?

P.S: Update: one more question, outside off topic but also a presale question: is hikashop integrated with JACL+?

13 years 2 months ago #9040

It's not in the export. You can export customers and sales. Not products of sales and the item custom fields are attached to the products of sales.
If you add custom order fields (displayed on the checkout), you will have them when you export orders. If you add custom user fields, you will have them when you export customers.

JACL+ is no longer maintained and was removed from the JED so I couldn't check on it. If it uses standard joomla user groups then yes. Otherwise, no. We know that DJF ACL uses standard joomla user groups and is thus compatible with HikaShop. If you use joomla 1.6, you can also directly create user groups in joomla so you don't need an extension for that.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #29989

Is there (or will there be) simple options that allow you to just see total sales within a certain date range? Right now you can see the sales in the past month but I don't see an option for the total. Also, the CSV file seems to list things by day of the year (day 320, etc.)...is it possible to set the CSV so it appears in Excel with the total included?

12 years 5 months ago #30017

In our commercial editions, you can modify your widgets on your dashboard. That way, you can easily display a graph of your total sales for each month over a certain period:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...dashboard.html#stats

It's not possible to have the total included in the CSV.
However, once you open the CSV in Excel, you can easily do the sum of the column order_full_price in two clicks.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds