Minimum Quantity

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
12 years 9 months ago #19293

Hi, I am trying to update/import products using import via text area. I have worked out most problesm but cannot solve the below.

product_parent_id,product_code,price_value,price_quantity,product_weight,product_weight_unit
6593,Pony Skin_95,2.97,5,90,g

Should this not put a value of 5 in to the minimum quantity? because I cannot get it to do this, stays at 0.
I would also like to know how to import multiple prices of the same product i.e. 1.49 each or 1.39 for 5?

thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
12 years 9 months ago #19296

the column name is price_min_quantity. That's why it doesn't work.

You can import several prices by putting a | between each price in the price related columns.
For example:
product_parent_id,product_code,price_value,price_min_quantity,product_weight,product_weight_unit
6593,Pony Skin_95,4|2.97|2,0|5|10,90,g

• Hikashop Business
12 years 9 months ago #19298

Hi, tried this and get this error.

The column 'price_min_quantity' is not in the list of possible columns : product_parent_id | product_name | product_description | product_quantity | product_code | product_published | product_hit | product_created | product_sale_start | product_sale_end | product_delay_id | product_tax_id | product_type | product_vendor_id | product_manufacturer_id | product_url | product_weight | product_keywords | product_weight_unit | product_modified | product_meta_description | product_dimension_unit | product_width | product_length | product_height | product_max_per_order | product_access | product_group_after_purchase | product_contact | product_min_per_order | price_value | price_currency_id | price_quantity | price_access | files | images | parent_category | categories_image | categories | related | options | eye size | nut & bolt size | nose size | fb discs | disc quantity | mini buttons colour | leatherette colour | thread colour | pin style | charms | colour 4 | colour 3 | colour 2 | plastic joint size | bell size & quantity | pack size | merino colour | foam size | washer size | pack size | select quantity | choose shot size | choose amount | bead eyes | quantity | growler size | fabric size | bell size & colour | choose bead size | needle size | choose finish | pin size | pin type | choose joint size | choose dye colour | select joint pack size | select joint size. The column data was ignored

12 years 9 months ago #19300

That's a bug. It shouldn't be price_quantity but price_min_quantity in that list.

You need to edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php and change the line:
$columns='price_quantity';

to:
$columns='price_min_quantity';

We'll fix that for next release.

• Hikashop Business
12 years 9 months ago #19301

Hi again, chnaged the code and it now works ok when changing 1 but again will not put in the min quantity with more than 1

product_parent_id,product_code,price_value,price_min_quantity,product_weight,product_weight_unit
6593,Pony Skin_95,4.10|3.10,5|10,90,g

12 years 9 months ago #19304

There indeed in second problem for the price_min_quantity column for multiple prices in the import. In the same file, you need to replace:
if(!empty($price->price_min_quantity)){
$price_min_quantity = explode('|',$product->price_min_quantity);
}
by:
if(!empty($product->price_min_quantity)){
$price_min_quantity = explode('|',$product->price_min_quantity);
}

We'll also add that for next release.

• Hikashop Business
12 years 9 months ago #19309

Yep thats now working thanks.

Just one mre question, say I have 10 varients and update just 4, the other 6 get deleted is this normal?

thanks

12 years 9 months ago #19310

That's indeed how it is. If you want to update one variant of a product, you need to update all of them.

• Hikashop Business
12 years 8 months ago #20272

Hi Still having problems with this, am now on 1.5.2. When I import the below only 2 of the varients import and 1 does not put in the correct eye size?

product_code,product_parent_id,price_value,price_min_quantity,product_weight,product_weight_unit,eye size
Leaf Green HP,,,,,,3mm
Leaf Green HP 3mm,1397,1.60|1.50,1|5,3,g,3mm
Leaf Green HP 4mm,1397,1.70|1.60,1|5,3,g,4mm
Leaf Green HP 5mm,1397,1.80|1.70,1|5,3,g,5mm
Leaf Green HP 6mm,1397,1.90|1.80,1|5,3,g,6mm
Leaf Green HP 7mm,1397,1.90|1.80,1|5,3,g,7mm
Leaf Green HP 8mm,1397,2.00|1.90,1|5,3,g,8mm
Leaf Green HP 9mm,1397,2.10|2.00,1|5,3,g,9mm

Can you see whats wrong with this?

thanks

12 years 8 months ago #20286

First, you can't have spaces in a product code.
It should be Leaf_Green_HP.
Then, in the product_parent_id, you should put the product code of the parent so Leaf_Green_HP.

You also need to make sure that your eye size values are already in the characteristic eye size before importing that CSV.

• Hikashop Business
12 years 8 months ago #20289

Hi done this I think? but still having the same problem, only 3 out of the 7 are showing and one of these does not show the correct eye size??

product_code,product_parent_id,price_value,price_min_quantity,product_weight,product_weight_unit,eye size
LeafGreenHP,,,,,,3mm
LeafGreenHP_3mm,LeafGreenHP,1.60|1.50,1|5,3,g,3mm
LeafGreenHP_4mm,LeafGreenHP,1.70|1.60,1|5,3,g,4mm
LeafGreenHP_5mm,LeafGreenHP,1.80|1.70,1|5,3,g,5mm
LeafGreenHP_6mm,LeafGreenHP,1.90|1.80,1|5,3,g,6mm
LeafGreenHP_7mm,LeafGreenHP,1.90|1.80,1|5,3,g,7mm
LeafGreenHP_8mm,LeafGreenHP,2.00|1.90,1|5,3,g,8mm
LeafGreenHP_9mm,LeafGreenHP,2.10|2.00,1|5,3,g,9mm

sorry to be a pain.

12 years 8 months ago #20301

Could you give more information on your setup ?
A screenshot of the characteristic eye size edition form and one of the variants listing of your product once imported would help.
Also, a link to that product page would be great.

• Hikashop Business
12 years 8 months ago #20307
Attachments:

12 years 8 months ago #20315

It looks like a problem of association between the characteristic values in your CSV and in your website.
I might be because you have another characteristic which also uses the same values text and thus would create a conflict with these.
Is that the case ?
In that case, I would recommend to use only characteristic instead of two if possible, or to use different texts.
For example, 8mm and 8mm  will display the same everywhere but then, the system would be able to take both apart during the import.

• Hikashop Business
12 years 8 months ago #20319

Hi, yes I have a few with different names that have the same/similar values, I am importing via the text area in Hikashop.

I will try your suggestion and alter them.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds