Some General Questions Prior to use...

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #33187

Hi

We've been using another component for a year now and the subscription is running out with issues that are still not resolved and after a evry brief conversation with the client today I'm looking at Hika.

I know there are other free and paid components out there but I've used Hika previously and found it to be good.

What I'd like to do is use the free version to start with, get a few products loadded and then import the rest. If needed I can bring these through using MySQL.

What I'd like to know is:

Does Hika's free version have SagePay as a payment processor
    Can we create product attribute templates
    Can we change an order already placed
    Can we capture non completed orders. I.e orders where the customer left without paying. The idea here is that we can mail them with a discount and save their cart for them

I'll probably have more questions but another thing is customisation. Right now I just write my own PHP to list unpaid orders in the front end, produce picking lists and invoices and such stuff so I'm not frightened of rolling up my sleeves but what hacks me off is that some things are coded into the component we use and I'm waiting weeks and weeks for a fix. In some cases months.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13060
12 years 3 months ago #33206

Hi,

Yes, sagepay is supported:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...nt-sagepay-form.html

What do you mean by product attribute templates ?

As an administrator, yes you can change orders. However, your customers won't. They can only pay for an order or cancel it if you allow them to do so.

That's possible to do that mailing using the integration with AcyMailing Enterprise using auto filters. Otherwise, you can also build a hikashop plugin to send the email via the plugin if you know PHP well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds