Redshop Tax Rate Problem with Importing into HikaShop

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 11 months ago #267079

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 10.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Unknown column 'rstr.tax_rate_id' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `#__hikashop_tax` (`tax_namekey`,`tax_rate`) SELECT CONCAT('REDS_TAX_', rstr.tax_rate_id),rstr.tax_rate FROM `#__redshop_tax_rate` AS rstr WHERE rstr.tax_rate_id > 0

I am receiving the following error when trying to import RedShop. I can't even get out of the starting gate as soon as I click Import I get the error:

Unknown column 'rstr.tax_rate_id' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `#__hikashop_tax` (`tax_namekey`,`tax_rate`) SELECT CONCAT('REDS_TAX_', rstr.tax_rate_id),rstr.tax_rate FROM `#__redshop_tax_rate` AS rstr WHERE rstr.tax_rate_id > 0

The RedShop Shopping Cart has many Categories and Related Products. It would be very nice if I could get the Import function to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 11 months ago #267086

Hi,

Well, that means that RedShop's database structure has changed since we developed that import tool.
Could you provide an export of the table redshop_tax_rate so that we could adapt the code ?

6 years 11 months ago #267183

HikaShop,

Please see attached redshop_tax_rate.

If you like, I can send you the entire Redshop Database Export so you know if there are any additional changes.

File Attachment:

File Name: newexaxo_db.sql.zip
File Size:1 KB

Attachments:

6 years 11 months ago #267243

Hi,

Indeed, if I compare with for example: github.com/haanhredweb/Redgadgets/blob/m...ables/tax_detail.php you can see that the tax_rate_id that was there before is now called "id".

Regarding an easy solution for you, you can just change tax_rate_id to id in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import/reds.php and that will fix the MySQL error.

Yes, please provide a full export of all the redshop tables because they might have changed other things and it will be good updating the import script.

Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by nicolas.

6 years 11 months ago #267258

Nicolas,

How can I send you the database without making this public?

Scott

6 years 11 months ago #267262

Nicolas,

I made the tax ID change you suggested and all went well till I got to Step 4 and then the import stop. No error message, it just shows the Imported categories and provides a Next Step Link. When you click on the Next Step Link, it looks like it is running a process but it gets stuck at this point.

I hope this helps....Please see attached image.

Scott

Attachments:

6 years 11 months ago #267264

Hi,

If you provide the tables structure and not the table data in the export, like you did, then there is none of your data in the export and thus you can provide it publicly.
But you can also send us that to contact AT hikashop DOT com with a link to this thread.

6 years 11 months ago #267299

Nicolas,

Please see the Table Structure as you have requested.

File Attachment:

File Name: redshop_db.sql.zip
File Size:13 KB

Attachments:

6 years 11 months ago #267355

Hi,

Thanks. Unfortunately that didn't help.
Could you provide a backend access, a FTP access and a database access via out contact form so that we can have a look at the situation ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

6 years 11 months ago #267428

Nicolas,

I sent you the info you requested via the Contact Page.

Thank You

6 years 11 months ago #267639

Nicolas,

Checking back with you. I sent the info you requested last week. I really would like to get this move from RedShop to Zika shop complete.

Scott

6 years 11 months ago #267870

Nickolas,

Any idea when you might be able to help. I am in a real bind as I dislike RedShop but I cant get the help I need to Import the RedShop database into HikaShop.

You guys are a lot smarter than I. I have run out of things to try and make this work.

I really wanted this to be a HiikaShop

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 11 months ago #267873

Hello,

I'm sorry but that kind of work is very long and complicated.
Due to the fact that our team is currently reduced for a short period (holidays) and Nicolas is currently traveling ( he will be in JoomlaDay Norway tomorrow ), it will be complicated for our team to provide a fast resolution !

Thank you for your understanding.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 11 months ago #268148

HikaShop,

I feel stranded. I guess I need to know if you all can help me or should I stay with RedShop. I have a customer that is running out of patients and I need to deliver a working shopping cart. The RedShop is working but I just hate to use it if I can get HikaShop working.

I have provided everything you have asked for but I don't see us moving forward.

If you can help, when should I expect it?

Thank you

6 years 10 months ago #268827

Hello Fellow HikaShop users,

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can import my RedShop Products into HikaShop.

The Import feature does not work with RedShop and I can not get any help from the HikaShop team. It starts OK and then gets stuck on importing Categories. It imports the categories fine but does not move on to products, it just stays at categories,

I dislike Redshop very much and want to make the move to Hikashop but I can not find any help.

Thank you...

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds