Mass Actions product category export

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 8 months ago #275429

Hello, I need to export many products. When I'm exporting from Products->Products menu, I receive good and full export file.
But I can't export all products with 1 export request, so I have to use Mass Actions.
I'm choosing Product->Actions->Export a csv file.
Most columns are there, but still some very important for me are missing, such as:
categories_ordering;parent_category;categories_image;categories
files;images;related
How, can I create an export file with mass actions and include all columns inside?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 8 months ago #275478

Hi,

You can't. The mass action export system is meant for other uses than the standard export button so it's normal that these columns are not available.
If you can't export all the products with the "export" button, I suppose it is because it requires too much resources. If we were to add the same capabilities to the mass action export system, you would end up with the same issue.
No, the solution in that case is to increase the resources restriction limit. I suppose that it is either the memory_limit or the max_execution_time settings of your PHP ini file which do that. Increase these settings and it should allow you to use the standard export button. You might need to check with your hosting on how to do that.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 8 months ago #275488

Hello nicolas,
That's because if I will select "Display all" only 500 products will be visible on 1 page for "Export" button in Products menu. And if I will go to the second page, only 200 products will be visible. But I have around 8000 products. I can do manual export, but it will take time, besides I will have to merge those files later on, I expected that I can do it with mass payment to receive 1 file only.
After I selected "Display all":

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 8 months ago #275489

Hi,

You don't need to mess with the pagination. Just don't select any product and click on the "export" button and it will export all the products of all the pages of the pagination.

We don't allow you to display all the elements at once on the listing as it would crash the processing of the page on most servers with a few thousands products or more.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DimLVL

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds