• Hikashop Business
6 years 6 months ago #278761

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error

Hi,
I'd like to use the mass action function or something similar to get a report of products without images. I have a defined naming convention where any image without the filename containing 'front' needs to be updated (because it just has the default image).

I couldn't fine the field 'images' in mass actions but maybe I'm not looking in the right place. Can you let me know where to look or if there is another simpler way?

Thanks,
Ian & Stu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 6 months ago #278787

Hi,

It's indeed not possible to filter products based on the name of the images.
So with mass actions, it's not possible.
What you can do is export the products as a CSV on the products listing and use excel to process all the rows automatically in order to leave only the ones with the criteria you want with some kind of macro:
www.extendoffice.com/documents/excel/444...th-certain-text.html

• Thank you received: 14
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 6 months ago #278823

Hi and thanks for responding.
I found that the exported csv's don't load into excel cleanly unless you 'import' them. Hope this helps someone else.

Thanks,
Ian and Stu

p.s. I do have request for sorting/filtering when viewing products on the backend. Could we have a 'show selected' option then I can select items manually that I want to review and not need to see the rest?

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by smithshop123.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 6 months ago #278839

Hi,

1. Regarding the excel import, it actually depends of your version of Excel, and how you configured the CSV column separator setting of the HikaShop configuration. It's totally possible to open the CSV with Excel if that setting is configured accordingly to what youe version of Excel expects.

2. If you select products you want in the backend products listing and then click on the "export" button, it will only export these products.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds