Export users from a Virtuemart 1.1.9 site to Hikashop 3.2.0

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 5 months ago #280029

Hi

I'm looking for a way to export users from an old Joomla 1.5 / Virtuemart 1.1.9 site to a new Hikashop 3.2.0 website.

I could install hikashop business on the od website to import the users from Virtuemart to Hikashop but then will I be able to export the users so that I could re import them in the newhikashop website ?

Moreover where can I download the business version of Hikashop for joomla 1.5 ? we have an active subscription for hikashop business but can't find the way to download older versions.

thanks

Cyril

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
6 years 5 months ago #280076

Hi,

1. You can install HikaShop 2.6.4 on the joomla 1.5 website, run the import in the menu Products>Import. Then, migrate the user accounts with available user migration extensions for Joomla, and copy the hikashop tables of the database to your new website as well as the files in images/com_hikashop/upload.
Then, install the latest version of HikaShop on your new website, click on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration and you should have the data on your new website.
Alternatively, you can look at that service to migrate the data more easily:
www.shopping-cart-migration.com/cart2car...n-hikashop-cart2cart

The latest version of HikaShop compatible with Joomla 1.5 is HikaShop 2.6.4
You would have to request it along with a link to this thread and your order number of HikaShop Business via our contact form and we could provide it:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 5 months ago #280112

Thanks, contact email sent

Cyril

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds