warehouse2
watches
bicolors
genere
print
productname
model_id
barcode

These categories refer to products such as shoes, bags (including variants) etc ...
And not all of items match all the columns (CSV file), but only some of them.

I should understand how to import correctly all these products without any error (the items are tens of thousands and therefore it would be very difficult to modify the columns of the csv file, considering that all the imports will have to be done manually).

I tried to import and I received the following error:

The column 'XXXXXX' is not in the list of possible columns : product_parent_id | product_name | product_description | product_quantity | product_code | product_published | product_hit | product_created | product_sale_start | product_sale_end | product_delay_id | product_tax_id | product_type | product_vendor_id | product_manufacturer_id | product_url | product_weight | product_keywords | product_weight_unit | product_modified | product_meta_description | product_dimension_unit | product_width | product_length | product_height | product_max_per_order | product_access | product_group_after_purchase | product_min_per_order | product_contact | product_display_quantity_field | product_last_seen_date | product_sales | product_waitlist | product_layout | product_average_score | product_total_vote | product_page_title | product_alias | product_price_percentage | product_msrp | product_canonical | product_warehouse_id | product_quantity_layout | screensize | os | bluetooth | ram | public | genre | product_sort_price | product_description_raw | product_description_type | product_option_method | product_condition | price_value | price_value_with_tax | price_currency_id | price_min_quantity | price_access | price_users | files | files_name | files_description | files_limit | files_ordering | files_free_download | images | images_name | images_description | images_limit | images_ordering | images_free_download | parent_category | categories_namekey | categories_image | categories_ordering | categories | related | options | bundle | bundle_quantity | flavor | color | ingredients | size | material. The column data was ignored.

Should I create custom columns in Hikashop, so that these match with the column in my csv file?

Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by SuX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 month ago #289071

I'm trying to import throught "Hikashop Products Cron Update Plugin".
But in my CSV I have the column RECORD_TYPE and in the each row I have MODEL and PRODUCT. e.g.
column1 ************ column2
RECORD TYPE | PRODUCT_ID |
row: PRODUCT | 12345 |
row: MODEL | 34556 |

How can I import the record_type in order to read Product and Model.

Additionally:
1) Which is the right Hikashop ID for "STREET PRICE" ?

2) Ho can I import more than one picture for each item (image: PICTURE1, PICTURE2, PICTURE3)?

3) How can I publish on the properrly item sheet for the Hikashop ID for "HEEL"?

4) Which is the right Hikashop ID for MAINMATERIAL (CSV)?

5) Which is the right Hikashop ID for SUBCATEGORY (CSV)?

Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by SuX.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 1 month ago #289064

Hi,

When a column with the same information exists already in HikaShop, you have to change the column name to match with the one in HikaShop.
For the information which doesn't have an equivalent in HikaShop, you can create a custom product field with the same column name and the import will import the data in the custom field.
The best is to create one or two products to have them display like you want. Then, use the "export" button of the products listing to get a CSV with these products and check the data for each column in the CSV from HikaShop so that you know what column name you want to change in your CSV to match with the ones in HikaShop.
If you want to automate the process and not rename the columns, you can use the HikaShop product cron update plugin to import the CSV regularily with a columns conversion system:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...hop-import.html#cron
That way, you can avoid renaming the columns each time in the CSV, you just have to upload the new CSV on top of the old one used by the import plugin and wait for it to do the import.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds