Problems with category & multiple images in csv

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 11 months ago #291982

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0

Hi..

I'm having trouble trying to configure the csv header for import..

Original csv header
sku,title,manufacturer,brand,disco,description,weight,upc,mpn,country_of_manufacture,image1,image2,image3,image4,image5,image6,wholesale_price,msrp,main_cat_1,sub_cat_1,main_cat_2,sub_cat_2,main_cat_3,sub_cat_3,main_cat_4,sub_cat_4,date_added,combiner

I can't figure out how to get the images or the categories to map properly..

I tried this..
product_code,product_name,product_manufacturer_id,,product_waitlist,product_description,product_weight,,,,images,,,,,,price_value_with_tax,product_msrp,parent_category,categories,,,,,,,,product_delay_id

It only gives one image and doesn't provide a category for items with only 1 category level..

How do I map this to get all 6 images and the categories..???

This is a line from the csv..

RR-506215,"Batting Eyelash Backless Bikini in M/L","Rene Rofe Lingerie","Rene Rofe Sexy Collection",F,"This incredibly sexy black lace bikini panty with its provocative open back and strappy details create a trendy piece. M/L",0.1,017036506215,"1136-BLK M/L",China,https://www.private.url/media/catalog/product/r/r/rr-506215-img-1.jpg,https://www.private.url/media/catalog/product/r/r/rr-506215-img-2.jpg,,,,,7.49,19.99,Lingerie,Panties,,,,,,,2017-05-04,RR-1136-BLACK

Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by dvynedesign. Reason: put stuff in code tag

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
5 years 11 months ago #292029

Hi,

You would have to merge the image columns into one single column with the images separated by a comma and the title of the column being "images". Then it would import all the images.
For the categories, you're supposed to have the name of the categories directly linked to the product in the "categories" column.
I suppose that you also want to merge all the main_cat and sub_cart columns into one column being the "categories" column.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds