UPDATE Unknown column 'mjd.remaining' in 'field list'

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 2 months ago #303071

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.01
-- Joomla version -- : v 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Unknown column 'mjd.remaining' in 'field list'

Hello, I have using Mijoshop v3.2.1 and decide to make the migration to MijoShop. For starters, I have installed the free version, to see is it possible to make import MijoShop to HikaShop. I am using the Croatian language so first install Croatian for HikaShop.
After that try to start migration and after step 3 get an error
"Unknown column 'mjd.remaining' in 'field list' "

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #303072

In error log have
[27-Jan-2019 12:18:35 Etc/GMT] PHP Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant JPATH_ in /home/ecoqlsbx/public_html/******/libraries/src/Installer/Adapter/ModuleAdapter.php on line 214

• Thank you received: 13036
5 years 2 months ago #303084

Hi,

Can you check the table mijoshop_download in your database via your phpmyadmin. Normally, there should be a column "remaining".
Could you provide a screenshot of the structure of that table ?

5 years 1 month ago #303145

Thank you. I am looking inside the table: j16yr_hikashop_download but it is empty :(
Here is the structure of the download

Attachments:

5 years 1 month ago #303158

Hi,

That's the hikashop_download table. I was talking about the mijoshop_download table in my previous message. Could you check on that table please?

5 years 1 month ago #303188

Sorry, my mistake. I look Mijoshop and it is also empty

Here is structure of the table

Attachments:

5 years 1 month ago #303212

Hi,

The remaining column has apparently been removed from that table in your mijoshop.
Remove the line:

'download_number' => '(' . $dl_limit . '- mjd.remaining)'
from the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import/mijo.php and run the import again and you should not have the problem.
We'll change the code there as well to avoid the problem for others in the future.

The following user(s) said Thank You: komir

5 years 1 month ago #303240

Hello now, import is OK.
Thank you

5 years 1 month ago #303241

Hello again now notice, product images and category images are not imported in Hikashop :huh:
Thank you

5 years 1 month ago #303242

Hi,

If you edit the products/categories in the backend of HikaShop, do you see the image entries there or you just get the message that says that you can drag n drop images there ?
If you do get the image entries, but without the images, it means that the files couldn't be copied. In that case, you can move the files of the images from the upload folder of Mijoshop to images/com_hikashop/upload and it should then find the files.

5 years 1 month ago #304074

nicolas wrote: Hi,

If you edit the products/categories in the backend of HikaShop, do you see the image entries there or you just get the message that says that you can drag n drop images there ?
If you do get the image entries, but without the images, it means that the files couldn't be copied. In that case, you can move the files of the images from the upload folder of Mijoshop to images/com_hikashop/upload and it should then find the files.

This is what I have nimb.ws/9CTg1j

5 years 1 month ago #304114

So indeed, that means that the link between the products and the images is there.
However, the image files themselves couldn't be copied over.
So take the images you had in MijoShop and copy them in the images/com_hikashop/upload folder and you'll get your images associated with your products automatically.

5 years 3 weeks ago #304472

nicolas wrote: So indeed, that means that the link between the products and the images is there.
However, the image files themselves couldn't be copied over.
So take the images you had in MijoShop and copy them in the images/com_hikashop/upload folder and you'll get your images associated with your products automatically.

I did that, but, seems to me that problem is Mijoshop saving images in folders related to categories.
Example; have product Child bike and that product is category Vehicles -> bikes ->child bikes
The image for that product is located in folder Mijoshop-> Categories -> Vehicles -> bikes ->child bikes

5 years 3 weeks ago #304474

Solved. Moved images from every Mijoshop category folder to /images/com_hikashop/upload folder

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds