• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 8 months ago #322609

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.coloresunidos.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8

Hello,

Got these 2 problems:

When i do a product export, the product_msrp column returns the price with a comma. So 4,53 € will be shown on the website as 4 € when i upload it again after a change. What can i do about it. See photo msrp.jpg.

When i do a product export, the product_manufacturer_id column doesn´t return all the manufacturer ids. All OK except Superstar and Diamond FX. Am i doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
3 years 8 months ago #322622

Hi,

- The numbers will either have a comma or a semi colon as a decimal separator based on the setting "CSV decimal separator" under the Files section of the HikaShop configuration. HikaShop can import CSV files with either, but the software you're using to open the CSV file might only work fine with one or the other.

- The system will output the brand name in the "product_manufacturer_id" column or nothing if the brand is not found.
It shouldn't contain the id of the brand. So I'm not sure how you would get what you describe.
Can you confirm the situation ? And can you confirm that you're using Hikashop 4.3.0 ?
And do you have the file administrator/templates/isis/html/com_hikashop/product/export.php on your website ? If you do, does renaming that file help fix the problem with that column ?

• Hikashop Business
3 years 8 months ago #322640

Hello,

The first problem is solved (i hope) did 5 product exports and they all were OK :)

Can you confirm the situation ? And can you confirm that you're using Hikashop 4.3.0 ?
SEE PHOTO ATTACHED

And do you have the file administrator/templates/isis/html/com_hikashop/product/export.php on your website ? If you do, does renaming that file help fix the problem with that column ?
THERE IS NO PRODUCT FOLDER WHICH MEANS THERE ISNT A EXPORT.PHP FILE

Best regards

Attachments:

3 years 8 months ago #322660

Hi,

Then we'll need a backend access in order to check the situation for that second issue as we're not able to reproduce it on our end.
Could you provide that along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we could check things out?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

3 years 8 months ago #322673

Hi,

Thanks for the access.
From what I can see the problem is that you have categories and brands with the same name (diamond fx and superstar), and the element selected in the product's "brand" setting is the category instead of the brand.
It's impossible to select a category as a brand with the brand selector we've added a few years back.
But before, it was possible, and it is still possible to do it with a CSV import.
As it's only two brands, I've run a mass action for you to update the product_manufacturer_id in the database to use the id of the brand instead of the id of the category and now you have the name of the brand in all the rows of that product_manufacturer_id column in your CSV.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicobraam

• Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #327845

Hello again,

The product_msrp problem is solved by choosing a point at the CSV decimal separator option in the Hikashop configuration.

The product_manufacturer_id is still there.

I have created unique manufacturer names by adding a dot behind the name eg. Superstar. or Diamond FX.
When I add the manufacturer to a product it works on the website but when I do a product export the manufacturer's column P show a 0 and after upload it doesn't work anymore.

(i activated our back-end access again)

• Thank you received: 612
3 years 3 months ago #327849

Hello,

I'm sorry but from your retun, I analyze your website backend a test through a MassAction in order to check that products have a Manufacturer (and which one is define per product).
The MassAction result leads me to think that your product haven't brand define in your product backend, like on my screenshot :

I let you the MassActions in order to see the result by yourself (only click on "process" button) to see product data.
Can you define for your product a Brand, and confirm that now your product export work as expected.

Regards

Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #327858

Hello,

Just gave all the products a manufacturer id but when i export it returns only 0.
The mass action now shows all manufacturer's id.
Could it be that the input should be text and not the ID?

• Thank you received: 612
3 years 3 months ago #327865

Hello,

Right, thanks for your patience and your returns, we have now succeed to get a fix.
Follow me step by step to add the fix :
1. Go to tmpl folder, in YourWebsite\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl
2. Find and open the export.php file
3. Around line 25, you can see this :

$columnsArray['categories_ordering'] = 'varchar';
$columnsArray['product_parent_id'] = 'varchar';
4. Just add immediately following this : $columnsArray = 'varchar';
To have finally this :
$columnsArray['categories_ordering'] = 'varchar';
$columnsArray['product_parent_id'] = 'varchar';
$columnsArray['product_manufacturer_id'] = 'varchar';
And don't forget to make your returns to see if we can add this fix to our future release.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #327880

Hello,

Made the change in the file and works like a charm. The excel file returns the name of the manufacturer and in the mass actions it returns the id in numbers.

Thanks again team Hikashop

3 years 3 months ago #327881

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. The fix will be added in the next version of HikaShop.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds