product import from folder for files not working

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 6 months ago #324671

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 85.0.4183.121
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Message
0 products found : 0 new products imported, 0 invalid product code, 0 already existing products

Hi! I'm trying to import products from a folder. They're files. I'm following the directions to choose "import products from folder" and then a product template, then "files" for the type and putting in "media/com_hikashop/upload/FOLDERNAME/" here. I'm sure I have the folder made and files (WAVs) in it, which I uploaded through FTP. I can see the folder and files over FTP.

I'm getting this error message after going through the process and clicking "Import":
0 products found : 0 new products imported, 0 invalid product code, 0 already existing products

I have no idea why it's not working. I'm sure the folder is there and has files in it. I have "wav" in the list of allowed file types in the settings, and this is the same process I've used many times before.

Thank you for your help!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 610
3 years 6 months ago #324680

Hello,

can you provide an example of your products data in order to have a quick look on it please ?
And don't forget that you have very often the Help button to learn more about your current setting page.

Note : If required, you can use our Contact us form to provide elements, just don't forget to add an Url link to this topic in your message.
Awaiting news from you to progress on your subject.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 6 months ago #324698

Hi, Philip! Do you mean the data for the product I'm using as a template when trying to upload new products/files? I've attached screen grabs of the product info for what I'm trying to use as a template.

Or do you need some other information?

And I've checked all the help pages and documentation; I'm rather sure I'm following all the instructions correctly.

Thank you!

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 610
3 years 6 months ago #324712

Hello,

As you try to export your product from files if I refer to your settings "Type", and so the best way to get the root issue is to check your products files.

Regards

Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds