Inventory Report

• Thank you received: 37
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 1 month ago #350039

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ariesgamesandminis.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11

I did a search and a LOT of the posts are much older, and it has been referenced several times there may be a way to do this via mass action...but...

Is there a way to export a CSV or any kind of report of the following fields so I can do an inventory check without going back and forth to my computer to verify counts...

Product Code
Product Name
Current In Stock Quantity

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13066
1 year 1 month ago #350041

Hi,

Well, first, you can just click on the "export" button of the products listing in your backend. It will give you a CSV with all the product data, including the columns product_code, product_name and product_quantity. So you can just ignore the other columns.

Now to get a CSV of all the products with just the columns you want, it's possible too. You need to create a mass action with the action "export a CSV file" and select the columns you want. You also need to increase the 500 elements limitation based on the number of products / variants you have.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 1 month ago #350050

nicolas wrote: Hi,

Well, first, you can just click on the "export" button of the products listing in your backend. It will give you a CSV with all the product data, including the columns product_code, product_name and product_quantity. So you can just ignore the other columns.

Now to get a CSV of all the products with just the columns you want, it's possible too. You need to create a mass action with the action "export a CSV file" and select the columns you want. You also need to increase the 500 elements limitation based on the number of products / variants you have.

I tried that export before posting here, it only gave me categories, descriptions and product codes...everything else was blank for their entries

• Thank you received: 13066
1 year 1 month ago #350063

Please provide a copy of the CSV file so that we can check its content.

Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by nicolas.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 1 month ago #350086

Ignore that...there's thousands of blank entries for category and product codes...that's why I thought many parts were blank. I'll have to sift through and figure this out. If I still cannot I'll email it over to you.

Thank you

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds