TeeSpring Product CSV Doesn't Import

• Thank you received: 1
1 year 2 days ago #350995

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 165 products found : 0 new products imported, 165 invalid product code, 0 already existing products

I'm having an issue for a while now importing my products from teespring.com to Hikashop. Can you please help me fix this? TeeSpring is one of the leading fulfillment wholesalers in the world, all of my products is on their platform.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13063
1 year 2 days ago #350997

Hi,

Each ecommerce system has it's own CSV format. HikaShop doesn't have yet a built-in interface for you to match the columns in the CSV you're importing with the columns supported by HikaShop. So this means that before importing your CSV, you need to open it with Excel or Libreoffice Calc and change the name of the columns to match with HikaShop's.
To know what column names to use, you need to select a product on your products listing and click on the "export" button at the top. That will give you a CSV of the product data with the column names used by HikaShop. So you'll know what to use in the CSV from TeeSpring.
An alternative is to use RO CSVI :
rolandd.com/products/ro-csvi
It's compatible with HikaShop to import/export product data and it has an interface to match the columns so it's easier to use if you're a bit lost with the import in HikaShop.

• Thank you received: 1
1 year 2 days ago #351002

Is the a solution where you can implement so that I don't have to spend more money or do codes or change the file?

There may be hundreds of fields to change.

I saw that plugin, just like the mp3 solution but looking for free solution that works with teespring, which Im selling mp3s on their platform because it's another item being left out of updated features.

Can any help with this or must we rely on 3rd parties until you all give us features we need in today's market as some of the features we want are being ignored.

Online shopping has changed since the pandemic and we love hikashop but want simple things to be competitive.

Last edit: 1 year 2 days ago by citybuzzdigital.

• Thank you received: 13063
1 year 2 days ago #351003

Hi,

We're not ignoring you. Most of the features we've added throughout the years were added following feedback of users like you.
An interface to match the columns for CSV import is high on the list of things we want to add to HikaShop. However, that's not something which can be added on a whim. It requires proper development.
The two solutions I gave in my previous message (editing the CSV with a tool like LibreOffice Calc is free, and RO CSI has a nice interface which can automate things but it costs money) are the only ones I know which are available right now.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds