Error importing, DB hikashop_product table not found

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
1 month 1 day ago #360022

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.tradesell.it
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 122.0.6261.131 (Build ufficiale) (a 64 bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The product BROCTX-451 is of the type main but it already exists in the database and is of the type variant. In order to avoid any problem the product insertion process has been skipped. Please correct its type before trying to reimport it.

MySql 8.0
Hi,
I am importing product data from different CSV, one provide codes, quantity and prices, and the other one, from IceCat, with technical details.
I did this import without issues several times and from some days i get this error messages for hundred of products, not for all products. We have almost 20 thousand product in our catalog.
I read from another post that the solution would be to access the hikashop_product table, but i can't find this table and i can't find product data in all the other hikashop tables in the DB.
We don't use variant, i don't understand what has happened
I attach the screenshot of the import error message, the db tables name and just one row from the 2 csv that i try to import.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
1 month 1 day ago #360031

Hi,

If you aren't using variants / characteristics, then just run this MySQL query via your PHPMyAdmin:

UPDATE joomla_hikashop_product SET product_type='main' WHERE product_type='variant';
It will force all the entries in the hikashop_product table to be with the type "main" and not "variant".

Also, it's not possible you don't have the hikashop_product table. Please look again. You have to have it.
Note that at the top of the list of tables on the left explorer of PHPMyAdmin, you have a dropdown with the current page. If you have a lot of tables (and any Joomla website has a lot of tables), you'll be able to switch from the first page of tables to the next pages with this dropdown. From what I can see on your screenshot, it seems that you didn't look at the next pages of tables.
Also, if you click on the name of the database on the left explorer, you'll see all the tables on the right side.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tradesell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds