Do hikashop templates exist?

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #29934

Hi,

I think I will like a lot Hikashop but I am worried because I don't like how this component display categories and products.

What can I do? I'm thinking to modifying component files but I think that if i do it, when I upgrade my Hikashop version, the changes will be lost.

Are there Hikashop templates available?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13075
12 years 5 months ago #29936

Hi,

In the HikaShop options of your products/categories listing menus/modules, you can define how you want to display them. There are already 6/7 different layouts included in HikaShop. You can also change the colors and some other options.

With just the options and some CSS, you can already do a lot to customize the display.

If you want to go further, you can also customize all the views of HikaShop via the menu Display->Views.
The modifications will be saved as template override and you won't loose them when you update.

Regarding templates for HikaShop, you can use pretty much any template made for joomla. There is a company who started to make templates for HikaShop there: www.websitetemplates.bz/hikashop-templates.html

12 years 5 months ago #29987

Hi nicolas,

Thanks you very much for your answer. I'll never think it will be so easy to change the hikashop appearance. ;)

Now I have other similar doubt.

I Modified the category page from the menu but, How can I modify the product pages appearance?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

• Thank you received: 13075
12 years 5 months ago #29988

Hi,

In your category listing menu's hikashop option, you have the option "associated module" where you have a link to the options of a module which was created automatically by HikaShop to display your products below the categories. In these options, you will be able to configure how the products are displayed with roughly the same options as for the categories listing.

12 years 5 months ago #29995

Hi nicolas,

I did it! :cheer:

Thank you for all.

Best Regard.
Good Component

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds