New feature - Product Waiting Lists

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #38978

Hi, can I get a bit more info please on how product waiting lists are handles or work, I have a customer very interested in this, depending on how it actually works etc.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
12 years 2 months ago #39022

Hi,

The "waitlist" could be activated and configured in the backend.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-config.html#display

Activate waitlist feature : That option will add an "Add me to the wait list" button on your products page when the products are out of stock so that users can be notified when the products stock is replenished (when you set a quantity for the products).
You can also add that button on a per product basis.
That means that you will have to choose to display or not the button for each product (you will then find that option when you edit your product).
Please note that you will also have to publish the HikaShop Product Wait List Notification plugin via the Plugins tab and configure your CRON task via the CRON tab of the configuration page.
This option is available in all commercial versions of HikaShop.

So when a product as no stock (so when the product quantity is 0), the waitlist button would be displayed in the product page.
The "waitlist" plugin will check the quantity of products and when some the stock will allow it, some emails would be send to customers.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluetonguedesigns

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #40480

Hi Jerome, many thanks. Sadly the client did not want to spend the extra to upgrade to the next version up just yet. But hopefully they will soon.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds