Several Topics to customizing order process

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #40019

I want to customize the ordering process as follows:
- All I offer in the shop is for free at them moment and therefore I do not want to see any prize information nor a order sum in the frontend and not in the mail sent to the customer. How can I get rid of any prize display? Which files/code do I have to change?
- When customer does an order, I want to call an external interface (call of google-api with informations of the items the customer has ordered), and the order process should only proceed if the api-calls where successfull. Where do I have to add such an api-call?

Thx for some advise or tips.
Renzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13079
12 years 2 months ago #40219

Hi,

1. First, there are several options to hide the price display on products listings and the product pages. The "show prices" option can be found in the Display tab of the configuration for the product page and in each one of your menus/modules via the menus Display->Content menus/modules.
Then, for the checkout, invoices, order info, you will have to edit the corresponding views via the menu Display->Views. For the checkout, it's the file cart of the view checkout. For the invoices and order, it's the files invoices and show of the view order.
For the emails, if you have the Business edition, you can edit them via the menu System->Emails, otherwise, you can edit the files in the folder media/com_hikashop/mail

2. The best is to create a hikashop plugin and implement the onAfterOrderCreate event.
You can look at the other hikashop plugins files for examples. They are in the folder plugins/hikashop
We have some documentation on that here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #40442

Hi an thank you very much for the usefull informations ;-)
To me it is quite clear how to implement the plugin, but my question is, how do I name the plugin and why or when does joomla (or hikashop) activate that plugin? Is there a (automatic) mechanism, when I create a plugin, let's say "testplugin" in the directory "plugins/hikashop/test" having implemented the "onAfterOrderCreate" event, that this event is called automatically? Some kind of magic, isn't it? thx for additional help

• Thank you received: 13079
12 years 2 months ago #40616

Once you have your plugin files, zip them, and install them via the joomla extension installer. That way, it will create the plugin entry in the database and you will be able to publish it.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds