[SOLVED] Product list wont show up

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #50690

Hello

I have been following your tutorials about how to create a menu which showes products in specific category.

What happens, is that it wont save anything I do, it always goes back to default after saving.

I was able to get categorie view to show up, and from there click the category, to see the products, but that is not what I need, and now the menu wont even let me save or show up anything in a Gategory view

I hope someone can explain or knows if I need to clear or clean something to get this to work?

other than this, I really like the simplicity of this component.

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by bellaD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #50694

I have uninstalled this component and reinstalled, dropped all tables but still get into trouble trying to get any products to show up.
Too bad, because I like working with this cart in the admin area, it is very easy and simple, but obviously I cant use it if it wont let me display any menus, with products.

Wish someone could take the time to read this and perhaps help out.
I have uninstalled everything again, ready to try some other extension, but want to wait for a bit to see if anyone can help first.

Btw. I tried a few times to follow the documentation completely, and it wont let me save correctly, and it also gives blank page in the fronted which is very hard to fix.

11 years 11 months ago #50741

I had to uninstall, dump all db tables and reinstall and start from scratch.

after reading some posts, I tried this time to use Chrome but not FF
I set the store offline while saving configuration and then finally the menus worked

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 11 months ago #50784

The saving of options screens can sometimes (on some servers, in some strange cases that we are not able to reproduce) not work at first because of the browser's cache/cookies.
Using another browser should work. Also, clearing the cookies/cache of the browser should help too in such cases.

I'm glad it now works for you.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds