Hikashop Templates

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 10 months ago #55277

Does Hikashop come with several templates to choose from or do you have to build everything out. I'm having a hard time configuring it to look like the demo. And there doesn't seem to be a 123 guide on setting up Hikashop. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago #55291

Hello,

I think that you'll have to build everything alone, but if you have questions feel free to ask, also you have this which can help you.

• Thank you received: 13100
11 years 10 months ago #55294

HikaShop is compatible with any joomla template. So you can install a joomla template, create your menus and modules as explained in our tutorials and you shouldn't have much css or code to touch unless you want more profound customization.

You can find tutorials for HikaShop on our documentation page:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

11 years 10 months ago #55297

I'm working thru the documentation. When I try to add a menu there is no list of menu types of HikaShop to choose from. I must have to enable that somewhere which would be good if that was mentioned in this documentation. Sorry to be a dunce, new to Joomla and Hikashop. :blush:

11 years 10 months ago #55309

Ok, figured this one out. I had made a new menu area and was expecting the list there. But found the listing within. Sorry for the bother.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds