Custom invoice won't show

• Thank you received: 10
11 years 7 months ago #63964

In Display...Views I changed the orders/invoice.php file for both beez5 (myfront end template) and bluestork (my backend template), but the changes don't show when I am in the order screen back end and click on the invoice button.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 10
11 years 7 months ago #64063

Also, my shipping invoice pops up in a lightbox, the email button brings up a lightbox, but the invoice button no longer shows a lightbox, but downloads the invoice instead (which is the wrong looking invoice). Not sure if that is related. Seems there is something wrong with my Invoice button.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 7 months ago #64202

That's because you have the attach invoice plugin installed and published.
In that case, the invoice button gives you the PDF of the invoice instead of the popup. And if you want to edit the invoice generated by the plugin, you need to copy the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php to media/plugins/invoice.php and edit that file.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #74031

I cannot find the attach invoice plugin to install it. Will this allow for my invoice to be sent with the email notification?

Kind regards,

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 5 months ago #74365

Yes. It will be attached to the order status notification sent when the order is confirmed.

You can find it here:
www.hikashop.com/en/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds